Kamar Jorden signs extension with Stamps

CALGARY — The Calgary Stampeders have signed American receiver Kamar Jorden to a contract extension, the team announced on Wednesday.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2022/01/26/kamar-jorden-signs-extension-stamps/

Solid re-signing here - we need more players like Jorden to stay around for years.

Jorden will be 33 years young, as in having also low football mileage going into his fifth CFL season with regular game action out of his seven seasons.

Of course I wish the Stamps had let him go because he would not be out and about for very long.

1 Like

A good veteran receiver to go along with a lot of young guys. Outside of Ambles, 30, & Kamar, all the other receivers are 24 -28. The Stamps got considerably younger with retirements & the exodus out of town, especially to Argos. They've got a good young RB, OL & arguably the best 1-2 punch @ QB at this point. They're back IMO & should challenge for 1st, pending what happens in the next couple of weeks. Hate to say it but I think the Stamps are for real.

1 Like

Another great signing, I was anxiously awaiting to see happen. Still Waiting for Ka'Deem Carey to extend and not go into free agency.