Kai Locksley

Seems to me most fans expect him to just be released and/or see him heading to the UFL.

I’m fairly sure I’m in the minority, but I’d bring him back for training camp if he’s interested and let him try out.

We don’t know what we have in this guy; he hasn’t been given a chance to show what he can do as a QB. He’s seen more activity (not a whole lot more mind you) as a WR than as a QB.

In Edmonton in 2022 he threw all of 8 passes, completing 5 of them; last year one pass attempt, incomplete.

That’s way too small a sample size; so I’d invite him back to camp and give him a shot. Why not?

1 Like

I could be wrong on this but I believe I have seen social media posts by him that have cryptically stated that he has other plans besides rejoining the Cats .

4 Likes

If he’s willing to make only 80k and be our short yardage guy, then I say great, give him a shot.
I think he wants a bigger roll and paycheck.

4 Likes

Well, Shultz is gone to Calgary.

3 Likes

Shiltz would have been a good back-up since BLM has missed 7-3-0-12 games in the last four seasons … I expect he feels that Hamilton is committed to BLM and he has a better chance of beating out Jake Maier for playing time; JM had the lowest QB Rating, completion %, and yards-per-attempt last season.

3 Likes

Shiltz has done a long apprenticeship and outplayed Mitchel, it will be interesting how long it takes him to be made #1 in Calgary, most accurate passer in the CFL IMHO.

1 Like

I personally think Bo is done
His arm strength looked off
he overconfident but he’s not the player he once was in Calgary
Shiltz did outplay him but so did the rookie
Hamilton might want to see if bows arms recovered
If not Taylor Powell is the starter …

1 Like

Is Kay related to Sir Robin? Ive always wondered…

1 Like
2 Likes