K. Hill To Sask.

Another former ticat is on his way to sask.

[url=http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?module=newser&func=display&nid=15108]http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?module=news ... &nid=15108[/url]

Thanks for posting that link, but we only needed it once. :slight_smile: Site slowdown to blame again?

Anyway, interesting to see Saskatchewan pick up another receiver the Ticats wanted to lose. Not sure why it is that they are picking up our castoffs such as Yeast and Hill. And with the receivers the Riders already have, will either Yeast or Hill be on the team for long? I don't know why Saskatchewan has been picking up players like these, but they may soon find out why we got rid of them.

every team in the league is stocking up on wicked players that we let go. guna b a werid year very lopsided.

The question should be, will he show up?

At least he didn't go to the Argos.

another question will be..
what will the riders do with all the receivers they have.?
did they forget about the cap this year?
ok..2 questions!

We're going to get Fantuz as they have just too many receivers.
Ok, I can always dream, can't I? :wink:

It's great to be hard-nosed with players but
Khalil would have really helped our return game
let alone our decimated receiving corps.

P.S.

From speaking to him I know that
he really wanted to be in Hamilton

His disappointment from being cut
by the NFL messed up his mind

and he just wasn't thinking right
when he missed that flight out West.

Him signing in Canada proves he wasn't going
to take another shot at the NFL this year,too.

Good riddance. I don't care what was "going through his mind." This team needs pros who care enough about the team to show up and perform when their team asks them to. Ivor Wynne isn't a daycare. No babies allowed.

You need only go to work 16 times a year.

Missing a flight is unacceptable.

However Hill is the best return guy that I have seen in a long time.

So lets see, their receivers will be Fautz, Hill, Flick, Yeast.
That could have been our receiving core had we not made the trade of the draft pick that chose Fautz??

Instead we have Curly, Larry, and Mike Morreale.

I know, we are going to sign a big name free agent WR that will lead the team to the promised land???

Good riddance...spoiled rotten...irresponsible...no heart!

well, maybe that was hills problem...just like u, he thought the season was 16 games instead of 18, and he missed one.

.just like u, he thought the season was 16 games instead of 18, and he missed one.
That is STRAIGHT UP the DEEPEST LAUGH I have experienced in a LONG TIME ... I mean that was right from the BELLI kind of laugh ...

Thanks divine beat master ...

Peace.

P.S - I too was a fan of the THRILL - I wish him success in Sask ...

You just won the One-Liner of the Week award.

(maybe I should start a thread on those?)

So lets see, their receivers will be Fautz, Hill, Flick, Yeast. That could have been our receiving core had we not made the trade of the draft pick that chose Fautz??
Yea right, like Yeast has a chance to start on that team with Armstead and Domingez there too.... Hill will be a returner and Yeast could likely be cut.

Sask got a real good player here and I think they will be very happy with his performance!

Kahlil Hill is a talented player who showed flashes of brilliance on the field but failed to meet the basic level of professionalism with the Ticats last year when he missed a team flight to Edmonton and subsequently missed or was late for some team meetings in Hamilton.

Maybe the Riders' new head coach, Kent Austin, who coached Hill's brother (running back Hakim Hill) in Toronto a couple of years ago, can convince Kahlil Hill to "get with the program". If so, Hill will be a dangerous offensive weapon for the Riders this year. If not, this could be Hill's last chance in the CFL.

I disagree did you even Speak to Kahlil
He was just not in the Right place in mind..
Being late Cut in the NFL Can do that to you .

I just think Heart was still in Jacksonville..
It will Catch up with him out-west this year..
I would have put him on the suspended list of the season.

Will may Regret Letting him go ..

the ticats are making carrot top look good, sask will be a contender in spite of austin 11&7 , and Ticats will still be rebuilding 3&15 :oops:

My prediction: There will come a time when many Ticat fans will say, “Gee, I wish Hill could be playing with us instead of Saskatchewan.”