K.C Printers in an Argo uniform in 2007???

Uh
Seems to me he has to be part of the franchise before you can say he is the franchise

Casey is the second coming of russ jackson and warren moon, its over baby!

what exactly is over?????

the argos getting him and winning the cup at home in 2007. Its signed, sealed and delivered, Plus the CFL owes them a bunch of calls for screwing them in the east finals.

Are you still on about that make believe fairy tale?

How about you replying to the 5 points about the favoritism that the league has shown Toronto!!!!

Second of all it’s:

First of all its Casey not K.C.

:oops:

the cfl needs toronto in the grey cup game in '07, toronto is a sexy name, its a big time city, it is the top pro sports market in canada, has more people playing football than any oter metropolitan area, has the best facilities, best tv market, its gravy.

CASEY PRINTERS = 2007 CFL MOP = 2007 GREY CUP MOP = GREY CUP RING = CFL LEGEND = FRANCHISE QB = CFL HALL OF FAMER = WILL BE AN NFL STARTING QB FOR THE BILLS IN 2010.

I love it when people figure that ignoring the question will make it go away!

dude stop quoting yourself, i aint got time for you and your five points, argos fans dotn care what you think, toronto is the centre of the universe.

YOUNG HOVA

First Mistake is comming from Marty York.

Second Mistake is Medlock has given Printers so much bad advice.

Because of the attitude of Printers and his agent, these sour comments don’t surprise me at all.

medlock and printers will be in toronto, to discuss a contract, and possibly casey could begin and off-season conditioning program at the oakville sports dome in time for the 2007 season. Prefontaine should give up his number and let Printers have it, since he is the # 1 QB in the cfl, the franchise player, and top revenue generating player. Casey Printers is the new-school Warren Moon.

You havent got time because you know you are wrong!!!
You do seem to have time to cry about so-called bias against the argos dont you?

Besides You “think” the leagues is biased and you cry about it. I gave facts of where there is favortism… and I would like to hear what you have to say. Ignoring the facts dont make them go away

Its OK though I can wait for you and CFLgirl to try to comeup with excuses.

It will be quite amusing if CP stays in the NFL for next year.

even if CP stays in the NFL, the argos can still land buck pierce with a big signing bonus and a free downtown condo & car.

Buck isn't going anywhere.

The Argos could also land a Printers by saying he has full exclusive use of Paul Godfrey's lounge at the Rogers Centre. The only problem is that he'll have to serve the drinks as that's about all Godfrey thinks CFL players are good for I'm sure. He'd rather spend $20 mill on a Frank Thomas who apparently, I don't know much about him to be honest, can't even play the outfield, just a DH. Can you imagine $20 mill to just go up and hit a ball? I don't get baseball and how people can get excited over the sport.

what about that player the redsox paid $51 MILLION...JUST TO TALK TO HIM about a contract?

i can NEVER watch baseball again!!!!

…just goes to prove the ol’ saying…Some people have more money than brains :wink: :roll:

thats is true but I believe that the money went to the league in Japan.....mot the player

I haven’t watched baseball since they went on strike, and Ken Griffey refused to sign a kids autograph for less than $1,000 :roll: