....Jyles ???????

.....thanks for the info. Jyles.... :thup: I just read today that LeFors....Jyles' competition for the no 1 spot is a good friend of his....They hang around together in the offseason and also have been pretty close while toiling for CFL teams....That could be a good thing if they end up 1 and 2 respectively....Healthy competition for the Bombers qb. spot is what this club needs...NOT an anointing....I'm looking forward to the training camp and may the best man win :thup:

Did not know that Lefors was a friend of Jyles, actually lost touch with Ashley some years ago, but the old gang is rooting for him.

He’s not the starter yet. If he does sign with the Bombers, he’s going to have to earn the job at training camp. It’s not going to be just handed to him. That was the mistake made last year by the previous coach and LaPolice is not going to repeat it by annoiting Jyles as the starter IMO.

NO chance jyles is named starter unless he truly earns it and outshines santos dimichele(who just resigned aswell), bishop(if hes still around) lefors (depending on his shoulder) in pre-season and training camp.

Dont think he would pull a mike kelly just yet, thing is when talking of the qbs, last year kelly was really high on lefors, really beemed when talking of him pre-season.. pre-camp. It was obvious that REGARDLESS lefors was gonna be given the number 1 job.

With lapo ( and why are ppl calling him LAPD, how does LAPD even make any sense related to wpg and lapolice's name) he talks highly of santos dimichelle lefors and jyles. Bishop not so much, u get the sense this year that its truly gonna be "may the best man win" where as last year was kinda like "well, he's all we got" "he's my guy". Kelly was verbally "jerking off" lefors prior to the season began, LAPO has not touched anyone in that sense yet. haha.

JMHO but the writing is on the wall that Jyles will be the starter. Reliable reports said that part of the deal was that Jyles would be assured of a starting roll. We know now that Bishop is not being invited back, so I guess they will release him in the coming days baring a trade? I suspect if someone wants Bishop they will wait for him to be released. Bishop is clearly done in Winnipeg, Lapolice according to your own post never even mentioned his name, the silence is deafening. He has openly talked to all the others, but not Bishop or even perhaps Bramlet, he clearly has decided to go with Jyles as his starter, though he can not come right out and say it.

Well, my guess is that Jyles here is not some newbie who just signed up on 20 February, but is in fact a poster that we all know but now using a different name. . .

Who is it that I am supposed to be ? Have never posted outside of Riderfans.com until this week, you must have me mistaken with someone else. How should I take that? I take it this poster was a assclown.

Take it any way you want it. I never said anything about who you might be, (assclown was your word not mine). . . just that I have the feeling that you are someone who has in fact posted here before, under a different name, but I do not know what name that would be. . .

:roll: Thank You for the welcome

Okay, if it makes you feel better. . .

"Welcome Back" Kellyfanatic~paulpearson~bramletgirl~michael_bishop_2010. . . and now JYLES

Jyles wont be the starter unless he earns it. i certainly hope LAPO isnt afraid to start Bish, if the young guys arnt ready

The “reliable reports” are wrong.

"You can always be a backup," said the 27-year-old Louisiana native, who has one career start in his four CFL seasons. "It's time for me to go out and establish myself. [b]I'll have to the opportunity to compete for a starting job. That's all you can ask for as a quarterback trying to get established in the CFL[/b]."
[url]http://www.winnipegsun.com/sports/football/2010/02/20/12958801-sun.html[/url]

Blue, anything that kellyfanatic~paulpearson~bramletgirl~michael_bishop_2010~JYLES says is NOT reliable. He/she has built up quite a record of making up little stories, from “Milanovich is high on Bishop” to Winnipeg trading a number of QBs to Saskatchewan for Durant, to his latest incarnation claiming to have known Jyles in HIgh School and claiming to be a friend of Mrs Jyles. His nose by now must be longer than pinocchio’s.

you're probably right MadJack............apparently Geppeto is looking for him and he's hoping he'll come back as a real fan......I don't know how anyone can carry all of these different id's on the same ip address....I guess i'm too computer illiterate or gullible because i bought into a few of pinnochios identitys....What purpose is all of this fakery....Unless this person actually believes he's all of these people....I'd say if that's the case ,that person should seek help....... :roll: :lol:

Do you know for a fact that JYLES is the same person as the others? Perhaps Pigseye could use his mod features to run the IP of JYLES to see if it matches.

I am so advised. . .

Is he CornellSports as well?

Not sure about that one. . .

I am looking and maybe you can help. . . do you have the full lyrics for "somewhere, over the rainbow" ?

:D

Something even better:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0-um0pHTAg

Glad I went shopping today for some rainbow trout. We’ll have that for supper tomorrow as we consider what night we’ll go to Rainbow Stage at Kildonan Park this summer to see a play. They’re performing Rent and Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.

My wife's mom has a Rainbow vaccuum. Wonder what that cleans?