Just so I have this straight

So...as DAP and HFX and others seemingly have stated..are most of you hoping the ALS go 0-2 in the next two so they have reason to be right about firing the coaching crew?
And that veterans cannot be replaced?
Have I got this wrong?

and there is growing support that the losingest coach in memory , popp , is put back in charge of coaching?

the list of hated on this forum

First senior
then duval
then reinbold
then tracksuit
then trestman for leaving
then whyte
then deslauriers
then Hawkins
then popp
then the owner
then higgins
then troy smith
then crompton
then Higgins
then schonert

Do I have this right?

And now, after wanting Crompton to fail as it would lead to success, you want the team to fail as it will lead to success.

Do I have this right?

I definitely don't hope the Als to go 0-2 in the next 2 games,even though it will be difficult to win a game,particularly in Hamilton.

While the Als are presently 2-5, not only the coaches are at fault; so are some players, along with Jim Popp.

Easy to hope or demand that coach(s) be replaced, but you need that good replacements be available,which is not the situation as of now.

Hoping for the best.

Richard

[i]Well, well, well… Look who's back in the Alouettes forum starting threads:

NOBODY
[/i]

Lmao

No, you forgot Slant.

And you’re wrong about Pippin, we never hated him.

Yes, I think you have it wrong; I think there’s one BIG difference between HOPING to go 0-2 and EXPECTING to go 0-2.

I HOPE to go 2-0. But I suspect that’s a pipe dream.

I’ll be happy if we go 1=1; I think BC is beatable. I don’t EXPECT to win, but I can hope.

Realistically, I don’t think we have a chance against Hamilton.

in the immortal words of Ronald Reagan in a debate with Jimmy Carter, “There you go again” :roll:

This was pointed out to you before.

No one in this forum ever WANTED to Crompton to fail. Just that many, indeed arguably most, EXPECTED him to fail.

There is one BIG difference; why is it you have so much trouble grasping that?

I know I never hated Whyte; never thought much of him as a kicker mind you, but never hated him.

I just hated the nickname, since I have no clue as to what it’s supposed to mean. I don’t read fairy tales, haven’t for a very long time, and I am led to believe that this is where that nickname comes from.

Oui.

and there is growing support that the losingest coach in memory , popp , is put back in charge of coaching?

the list of hated on this forum

First senior
then duval
then reinbold
then tracksuit
then trestman for leaving
then whyte
then deslauriers
then Hawkins
then popp
then the owner
then higgins
then troy smith
then crompton
then Higgins
then schonert

Do I have this right?
[/quote]
Non.

And now, after wanting Crompton to fail as it would lead to success, you want the team to fail as it will lead to success.

Do I have this right?
[/quote]
Non.

Compte tenu de la profondeur de cette intervention, ces simples réponses devraient suffire.

:lol: Don't feed the troll, guys. ;)