Just another year

What's up with these quarterbacks that sign up with us but refuse to play to their potential??? We have a great team. Even though we're in a losing season if you look at the stats we're doing pretty good. But unfortunately we can't win a game unless we score. Is it me or is it that every time we got a chance to take the lead or win a game Mr. Moss always seemed to give the ball aways to the other team in the red zone??
I don't know about you guys but I'm tired of Quarterbacks playing like little winers cause they can't get what they want. Calvillo is the prime example. Does everyone remember how LOUSY he was playing for hamilton?? Look at him now and before the played for hamilton. All I have to say is; If you don't want to play for a certain team, why sign up with them?? just sit at home or in the stands and let real player play the game.

DEFENSE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. YOU BEEN KEEPING US IN THE GAME SINCE DAY ONE; NOW ALL WE NEED IS FOR THE OFFENSE TO DO THEIR JOB.

Mr.Moss ?

If this isn't trolling..

trying not to be rude on here.
I actual prefer to refer to him has mickey mouse.
plus don't really care about how you spell his name either. LOL

Yes, Calvillo came to life in Montreal, where improved substantially once he had an offensive co-ordinator who knew how to teach and coach quarterbacks. Who was that OC? Charlie Taaffe.

red24

OFFENSIVE COACHES DON'T CONTROL FUMBLES AND INTERSEPTIONS.. AND THAT'S THE THING THEY ALWAYS GIVE THE BALL AWAY IN THE RED ZONE.
and who's our head coach now?? You telling that he has nothing to do with the coaching??? Just Face some player just don't care what they do as long as they get a pay cheque; or they just plainly afraid of getting hit

I see you don't mind 'wining' yourself, mp59
it's just that you don't like players 'wining.'