just a question for the faithful

hello loyal fans of the cambridge and oxford...just a quick question for you all...what's your team's head physician's name?...check it and please come back to me..just wondering.

stewy

its stewy again...in the event some of you can't make the connection, i'll help you out a little bit...when you look at the list of physicians on the club list, and see that the head physician's name is dr. anthony galea.do your homework.

stewy

From the faithfull: we see nuthin, we know nuttin and we hear nuttin. Please fill us in. :slight_smile:

dear faithful, in the event that it matters to you, which to most, it may not, the head physician for your toronto argonauts is dr. anthony galea-his name is on the site.
anyways, if you google him and go to the news section of google, you'll read that dr. galea is the cdn. physician in question allegedly responsible for distributing performance enhancing drugs to many of the world's high end athletes, including mr. cheatah...er...tiger woods...just something for you to think about and possibly wonder aloud on this forum as i am.

stewy

Thanks for the startling news. yawn! He's probably just another Doctor ahead of his time. Our whole society lives on drugs whether legal or illegal and that's not going to change.
The big drug producing companies are the ones that should be arrested, they're killing people by the thousands with their legal drugs. So why should I be concerned about a Doctor who is helping some athletes heal an injury quicker.
But for the record, I don't believe in taking any drugs myself, but to each his own. Man made stuff has a bad track record.