Jurior Football (CJFL/LFJQ)

Thing I'm really curios about the CJFL is it's defunct teams, does anybody have a list of all of them?

http://www.cjfl.ca/ http://www.qjfl.ca/

So far, I've been able to come up with this many teams.

Hamilton Hurricanes
Montreal Jr Concordes
Oshawa Hawkeyes
Ottawa Sooners
Regina Rams
Renfrew Trojans
St Hubert Rebelles
St Vital Mustangs
Surrey Rams
Tri-City Bulldogs
Vancouver Island Sharks
Vancouver Meralomas
Victoria Payless
Winnipeg Hawkeyes

and I read this article by this one guy about a team which I can't remember.

The renfrew trojans are still alive but changed their name to Vancouver. Surry rams moved to South Fraser. Regina Rams switched leagues and are now in the CIS. Many of these teams are still in existance, but have moved or switched leagues.

Thanks mate, are there any teams that I’m missing?

Hmmm.....he's your "mate", huh? I find that hard to believe after the whiny "why don't you like me" private messages you've sent him.....

that was a completely unnecessary post. How in the world do you except me to change when you post such things.

.....just find it hypocritical.....

it’s uncalled for, and it was a PM, which you shouldn’t meat ion w/o my or Help’s permission, I’m almost inclined to ask CFLpm and Ron to be removed from you mod duty for it.

First I have no idea what you just said.
Second how do you know who did and did not give permission. Its not like mods have access to PM's ya know!
Geez!

then how did she know about it?

Think about it. Before you make your accusations that I know you like to do!

I would rather get back to why I originally posted this thread if you and jm02 don't mind.

I would LOVE to have a complete list of all the defunct teams of the CJFL, I have all them for the LFJQ and the MJFL is anyone's guess, but not the CJFL.

and I would not need to accusations if she didn't say anything in the first place.

not saying anything in the first place is something you should concider!

And it is not the first time you made false accusations. It seems to be your style.

You quoted the person who said something and used it as proof against the person you were accusing even thought the quote said who said it!

that was a fatal mistake on my part, and I'm sorry.

now it's time to get back to the topic at hand, or do you want to try and get me baned which seems to be your goal.

Most people learn from their mistakes!
You dont as you have since made more false accusatons

Kanga, Helpless sent me a copy of the message. I have his permission to mention it.

speak for yourself, and I would have said nothing hadn't jm02 said anything. Your trying to make me feel guilty for defending myself.

fine, jm02, but this is a bad place to bring it up, why didn't you bring it to my attention on the PM???

when I'm trying to move on, you guys just drop the bombshell on me cuz you are trying to get me banned, just like a cop keeps grilling their suspects until they crack and get arrested.

Add Richmond Raiders and Kamloops Cowboys (Played only 1 season) to the "Defunct" Junior Teams.

yeah, Richmond moved to Nanaimo, and became the Vancouver Island Raiders, I remember now. Victoria almost moved there.

I here the Kamloops Cowboys are coming back though.

....ok now KBAP, where were we?....how's your coffee?....need more?....no, o.k., you just say so when you want a refill...all right, so the night of the 22nd, where did you say you were again?......and you had mentioned some people you were with, can you remember who that was?.....come on, you don't want to hold back on me do you?.....you wouldn't want me to get ro back in here again would you?....you don't like ro, and quite frankly he doesn't like you much either, so maybe it's best if you just work with me on this one okay?....you sure about that coffee?....