June Jones Junks Job Offer

lol.

Yup and the team celebrated that victory by following up the next week with a 42 - 11 blowout loss to Montreal in the back to back . Seems like all we accomplished with that win was pissing them off . :smile:

2 Likes

A rare Labour Day against someone other than the Blue Team if I recall correctly

No. In 2008 it was the Argos at IWS. I remember that game because a bunch of Argo fans sitting near me got kicked out of the stadium for being idiots. :smile:

I never want to discuss the pre-Austin days again.

They shouldn’t be open for discussion here.

2 Likes

LOL.

Duly noted . It will never happen again…I hope :smile:

You can blame that Krisiun guy . It’s all his fault , he’s the one who brought up that game in the first place . :rofl:

1 Like

Cool. Now let’s talk about the first half of 2017. :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah that Collaros guy sucks. What’s he doing these days?

6 wins and 4 losses certainly is better than 0 - 8 .

Pat Lynch (the aged one)

1 Like

Missed playoffs. Gave away a generational QB. Went half in with a head coach and QB both in over their heads. Following season no better.

The bar is higher than that.

2 Likes

thats alot of names we havent seen in quite some time. I propose Roger Dunbrack coach Dline

Nah - This guy.

Those players were on the 2008 TiCat roster with Timmy Chang . Dunbrack arrived in Hamilton in 2005 till 2007 .
Obviously , I have no idea who Chang will hire as assistants .

Pat Lynch (the old person)

How 'bout you Pat?

At my age , I don’t travel well but I could be an adviser from here at the home . Sadly , we’re in another lock down but I’ve detected a flaw in the East German border guards routines . Digging a tunnel with plastic spoons is no easy task .

Pat Lynch (I wish I could talk to “my friend Andy”)

1 Like
1 Like

I prefer the dirty dozen.

My first war movie in the theatre was with my friends in '68 - ‘Where Eagles Dare’.

1 Like

Great movie.

Also Kelly’s Heros is a riot. Can’t go wrong with Eastwood.

1 Like

My first one involved the Rebel Alliance vs the Galactic Empire and culminated in the destruction of something called a “Death Star”…

1 Like

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NGTRKy--Iyk for some theme music.

1 Like