June 2nd pre season

Does anyone know how much tickets are for this game. I was on the ticket master website and searched a youth ticket and first it said $70 so i did it again and it said $55 or somthing but that cant be right is it?

The Cat's web-site has tickets listed from $18-$66:
Seating Chart
It looks like Ticketmaster will hit you with a $3.75 charge.
So you would be looking at $21.75-$69.75.

are they any cheeper for a preseason game tho?

THE CATS CLAWS ARE HAVING A BUS TRIP LEAVING FROM THE CENTRE MALL AT 5PM FOR $40.,, INCLUDES BUS AND TICKET SEATING IN SEC 225 CALL CAROL AT 905-664-6117 OR PAT 905-383-0806

thx ill probly look into that

Unfortunately the bus trip isn't going so anyone have any suggestions as to where I should sit? (No wise cracks please). What are the best sections to sit in?

Knowing you? "Section 8"

MAS*H

the argos currently have a promotion with dominion (the grocery store) you get 2 tickets (for the fresh fan zone - which is in the end zone at the 100 level) and two tshirts all for 25 dollars - the cost of those tickets alone are $28 dollars each so its a pretty good deal i'd say. you cash in the ticket vouchers for any regular or preseason game. to purchase this package just go into any dominion store. enjoy the game!

Knowing you? "Section 8"

MAS*H

Funny, now could someone who actually knows something reply? :wink:

whats that supposed to mean? i think that was a little harsh

http://www.canoe.ca/Argos/News/2006/05/29/1604623.html

i know they arent the best place to sit, but the view is actually decent considering its the skydome... and people were looking for an affordable option, so i was just providing one. i think it's a great deal

I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to sigpig. I should have quoted him. Sorry. Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

thats a great deal,so buy them and move to a better seat!!!there will be lots of empty seats