Jun 2nd Pres-season game

Last time someone asked about an injury he was scolded, told to ask better questions and dismissed.

The interaction was so bad the team took down the video.

1 Like

When Stein took over the head coaching duties in 2018 he was very polite and honest when answering questions from the media. A refreshing change from the way Kent Austin handled interviews. Slowly, over time, he has ended up just like Austin, minus the wild bug-eyed look when dealing with the media. I preferred the old Stein.

1 Like

thats ok come week 1 the injuries will be made public so its not like they can hide it anymore

1 Like

“Public”

Week 1
Tues - OUT
Wed - Limited
Thurs - Full
Fri - Limited

Stein “we have to see, this is a day by day thing”

Gameday - OUT

Monday - added to 6 game

Reporter “do you expect xxxx back before the 6 game or is this long term”

Stein “stop asking me about injuries”

1 Like

More along the lines of, “Can’t you ask better questions than that?”

1 Like

Argos, Bombers Injury Report: Collaros questionable for Grey Cup - CFL.ca ill be happy once we get these again at week 1 and nothing is a mystery

2 Likes

depth chart vs Argos tomorrow

1 Like

I cast the game on to the big screen the other night with chromecast, I have a chromebook.
If it doesn’t work or goes blurry sometimes, I plug in the HDMI cord

1 Like

Torontos Depth chart… former Ticat David U will be #83

1 Like

When you have a Google device you need this icon in the video in order to cast. It was not there for game 1.

Screenshot_20230526_120246_Chrome

:woman_shrugging:

i hate android so meh. lol

i hope you can get it working though.

2 Likes

To be fair media relations under Austin didnt deteriorate until about two years in or so. One also has to consider whos on the other side of the mic. Dont doubt the sincerity of Edwards and how he saw his job but it seemed to hunt for controversies that often werent actually there and when Austin pushed back (sensing a lack of football understanding in Edwards) Edwards, typical with media members, would play the victim.

4 Likes

Looking at the depth charts, I’m wondering about a couple of things:

Can we read some seriousness in the fact that the jersey #s of 2 of our 3 suspended players have now been assigned to others? DB Robert Panabaker will wear Seth Small’s 47 and RB Keon Edwards has McKinley Williams’ 40.

Am I right in seeing only one former Tiger-Cat on the Toronto Roster?

Ciraco, Ungerer.

2 Likes

1 Like

What’s strange to me is why we are commenting on the game on the 27th against the Anchors in a thread that is about the game after this one on June 2nd against the Alouettes ?

2 Likes

I thought it was a thread about how to use a streaming app?

(With a sidebar into injury disclosure)

2 Likes

Complete with depth charts for the wrong game . :laughing:

2 Likes

I thought it was June 1st today.

1 Like