July 26th REFUNDS (a how to)

I dont know about you guys, but I'm never, every gonna be able to convince the group of guys I have season with to pay more than like $20 to go to a game at Mac. Hell, our tickets at THF are only $20 a game.

If you look at the THF ticket pricing and with the new Club Seats and private boxes it wouldn’t surprise me if they are close to bringing in more than $2 MIllion per game. 24,000 x $80 a ticket (average in the clubs/suites etc) PLUS concessions

How much were tickets in the permanent stands at Guelph last year? That is what i would expect prices to be like at Mac.

If I recall correctly? Somewhere in the neighbourhood of $40.

But yeah, good luck with Mac guys. Same price for a much lesser experience, and especially from a group that basically spat on the team and the fan base last year? Heh. I won’t be going to Ron Joyce Stadium for the games.

An incomplete THF? Yeah, I’d grin and bear it. Giving McMaster a dime of my money? Not on your life.

As much as im prepared to be annoyed at the way the team handles this, nothing is certain so speculating on ticket prices is pointless.
For all we know it will be free for season ticket holders.

talked to a super helpful ticket rep today, (thanks darcy) says the team will be actively working on this Thursday, and ticket master should be sending out emails to people this week with options.

It really sounds like the team was expecting to play the first game at THF on July 26th. They don’t seem to be too prepared for all this refund/new ticket stuff.

Well…here it is…

[url=http://www.ticats.ca/article/mcmaster-ticket-details-unveiled]http://www.ticats.ca/article/mcmaster-t ... s-unveiled[/url]

definitely would have thought there’d be a better plan B than 6000 seats at mac

So, I just got an email stating a price freeze for 2015 is going to take effect (meaning IWS ticket holders are going to get another year without a price increase), that they are refunding the money, that tickets for the Mac game will be discounted 30% with the option of purchasing for one game, and the second game if seating is available.

Check out woody's link

I’m thrilled. Love the options!

Especially the 2015 price freeze for current STH! :thup:

Personally, I do not want to attend Mac games and am more than happy to take a credit for next year because of the 2015 price freeze guarantee.

Nicely done TiCats!

Wow, very positive there Captain! Nice. :thup: I love Mac compared if they went down the QEW to play at the baseball bowl in cement-head downtown Toronto so I'll be looking for tickets for Mac. Love the walk before the game at RBG behind the stadium, gorgeous as well as the stadium itself, I was pleasently surprised at the ex game how nice Ron Joyce stadium was. :thup: Hopefully Mac will have the Phoenix open for a pre or post game beverage and bite.

Question I also paid 180.00 for Lot J parking will that also be refunded per game $?