July 26 Game

Hi Rider Fans 4 of us are coming from Hamilton to see this game in that stadium before its gone lets hope for a good game where is the fun at on Saturday Nights before games ? Herd you guys are great hosts :slight_smile:

Almost as good as Hamilton hosts.

Shame it is for a Sunday game, but it will still be fun. Swing by the stadium early for some wobbly pops and light two way ribbing.

I was able to finally get to Ivor Wynne in 2012 before they knocked her down and had an experience that I'll never forget. You are likely in for something similar.

Cheers!

I hope you have a wonderful trip and time on your visit and enjoy the experience except for course a minor detail of the Ticats losing. Heck we may be good hosts but we still have to hope the Riders win. :wink:

You are welcome to come down but we cannot guarantee that your allegiance to the Ti-Cats will remain afterwards. :smiley:

Black and Gold till Im Dead And Cold :slight_smile: but yeah these 2 teams have the best fans in the CFL its gonna be a hella good time had by all thats for sure and hey we are coming to your home im sure we will hear ribbing we can take it , its crazy in skydump when we go to Argo / Cat games. BTW Argos DREAM of fans like in Regina and Hamilton :rockin:

PS Who is Regina's biggest Rivalry id think Winnipeg