July 10 Game Reaction

We have a better record then Calgary!

Now time to act like a Winnipeg fan and go troll the BC Forums!

There is a God! I am happier than a dog endowed with multiple dongs!!!

WOW:

Running
Passing (and more then 5 yard dumps)
Kick returning
Defence
Interceptions
A bit of Luck
Never give up attitude.

We continue to play like this...GREY CUP HERE WE COME!!!

YEAH!!!! WE WON!!!! Oh im relishing in this victory!!! OH I LOVE IT!!!!

i know its only our first win, but lets enjoy this!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockin:

also, Cobb looked great out there! :thup:

Kudos to your Ti-Cats for getting a HUGE first win of the season. Gotta admit, I didn’t see this coming at all. I thought you’d get slaughtered by the Lions in their own stadium and was merely hoping for a respectable loss. Instead, you pulled it out on the Lion’s home turf, making the east 3/3 against the west this week. CONGRATS!

How about we win game number 2 first…

8) and the winless drought in Vancouver is over folks!!! :D

Good to here, I thought the first remark would be people trashing the Ticats for not deserving to win, although it's very clear who won the game. Thanks for your input discipline, respect. :thup:

And we were the last eastern team to win in BC place before the drought, and the ones to bring the east out of it. Seems fitting :smiley:

agreed, lol, but lets enjoy it now

We did win game #2 lol. What I think you mean is #3 :lol:

First win in BC Place…since 2004.
I don’t care if the Cats only win by 3 points…or 30.
This was a great win. Under very hot, and late ( eastern time ) conditions.
And congrat’s to Ottis…a great pick to seal the win. ( very fitting )

:thup: :thup: :thup:

Cheers.

:thup: :thup:

Respect, bro.

Most any sane CFL fan, regardless of which team he cheers for, is rooting for the Ti-Cats to claw their way back to respectability this season. Hamilton is such a great football town and a healthy, competitive Ti-Cats franchise is great for the whole league. The last few years have been back-breakingly depressing but let’s all hope tonight is the start of a rebirth in Hamilton. :rockin:

When I saw Floyd pick off that pass to seal the victory, “WAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” was more or less what my reaction was. :slight_smile:

There’s usually analysis of what went wrong, what could have been done differently after the game, but somehow, I can’t do it right now. I’m confused. :slight_smile:

And I like this latest quote from Drew blog:

There will be much hand-wringing after this game, concern over the fate of a team that looks lost after two games, the fans angry and restless over a truly sad state of affairs.

It just won’t be happening in

Hamilton

[url=http://scratchingpost.thespec.com/2009/07/ticats-win.html]http://scratchingpost.thespec.com/2009/ ... s-win.html[/url]

Like I said before this team is getting stronger and stronger by every game! Give this time and they are going to show you awesome football!

No I meant win # 2 but typing how about we win win # 2 just doesn’t cut it for me!

Great Game TICATS you worked hard as a team supported Porter and Floyd it looked good on the Lions who cut you. Cobbs great first game you sure can do a mean texas two step to the end zone. But remember I was a Ticat Fan last week and wear ticat stuff with pride every day not just game day or when you win. :smiley:

Great post, ticat lover london.

I agree %100 with what you said and
in showing your pride in the Ticats

at all times win or lose, brother.

P.S.

Did you mean Buono nor Bruno?

If so, what did he do wrong?

He and Marcel shook hands.

I think with the late start to the game, ticat lover london might have had time to go see the new movie BRUNO, which is probably very skimpy on sportsmanship :lol: :lol: :lol:

The thread title should or could have been

Big win Ticats, Bruno not very sportsman like

ahh, the difference a comma makes :wink: :wink:

PJAY

All can say is PRAISE THE LORD lol.

That interception was a nice way for Otis to say "screw you" to Wally Buono. :smiley: I think someone should give that man a home-cooked meal

I think Otis had the skills and the blockage to go all the way, but it wasn't necessary. He just wanted to wrap up the win. Good job Otis, your not to old to play for us :rockin: