Joseph

I have mixed feelings about KJ. I really feel that we have surrounded him with a core of great receivers and running backs, and that many times, we've done well in spite of him rather than because of him. Million dollar arm but a $20 dollar noggin.

I personally feel that Crandell is a better QB.

Look, I don't want to get in a pissing match with you. Truth be told I've always been a DB and Roy fan. Bottom line is they haven't produced. Sad but true. It just seems to me that you go to great lengths to defend them (and Nealon). That's fine, but they have their faults too.
I am not trying to get into a "pissing contest" with anybody, but I don't mind the debate. I am defending Danny, but in this case it is because I fail to understand how Danny having a coaching philosophy that is nearly universally held among the coaching fraternity, including all the best coaches, CFL or NFL, is a legitimate criticism of his abilities as a coach. If you want to knock him on something, go after his clock management. No way should Edmonton still had 12 seconds on the clock after the safety touch last night, but there it was...

Anyway, if your position is simply, don’t play guys who are too hurt to play, and take the starter out in a blowout, I guess I really can’t argue against that.

I don't know why all these people bitch about how poorly Kerry's done. He is human Right :? So he's not perfect, but who the fuck is?

P.S.
Go Riders, go!
See you in Winnipeg in 22 days! :twisted: :cowboy: :rockin: :thup:

Anybody who bad mouths Shivers needs to have their mouth washed out with soap! LMAORAOTF :cry:

Honestly people Joseph is TERRIBLE. We sit here and watch crandell against then eskimos, and his pass are pretty much spot on. Then you have buttle, a little in experienced, but again good solid passes, just needs to run a little mroe. Then there's joseph, i'll be it, when he's healthy he can run. But for and EXPERIENCED QB my god, he focuses in on one receiver, forces the through and it is either picked off or thrown way to high. His accuracy is terrible, when he plays its like watching a third string qb. With a core of receivers we have...my god, come one, there's always someone, yet he only notices 1 or 2 guys. ONce again what Sask lacks (as per the last 5 yrs) is a solid QB, and a leader. Other then that the team is great. Go Riders Go...Save Gainer...Crush the stamps, i'll be there cheering. Go boys.

Kerry Joseph Was doing great untill he was starting to get hit hard. i think the one play that ruined his season was against calgary when he was hammered. by abdullah i think it was.

That hit Changed the season for us.

Anyone wanna take a stab on who missed the Block on Abdullah?

Let me guess, i get three guess and the first 2 dont count?