Joseph an Argo?

that was THE ONLY game in which bishop looked good.

bishop only throws deep. never looks for the short pass. he’s got a million dollar arm with a $0.10 brain.

It’s understandable how Bish can’t be happy. I must hand it to him though over the years, he has never been publically negative and always answered questions. Every time he constantly states he will do what’s best for the team.

CFL is a long season and I’d imagine he will get some time. He did sign for three more years and he is 3 years younger than Joseph. Making around $120 000 helps ease the pain of not starting in the AFL though, where he would make half that. I think Bish really likes the Argos orginization, and I am just fine and happy if he stays the best backup in the CFL for my team.

I hear what you are saying, & I can’t disagree entirely…Bishop also looked good in the game against Calgary in which he got hurt. But yes, he throws deep way too often, resulting in a poor completion %. I thought perhaps Buratto was to blame, but since he is back, I guess not.

Do you think perhaps his injury effected his play? The fact the Argos running game was poor didn’t help him. His stats looked pretty good…had he played the entire season, he probably would have had 30td passes, but the Argo offence was stagnant way too much last season to support his stats.

I agree, I hope Bishop stays with the Argos too. I can’t recall a more physically gifted qb (perhaps Reggie Slack)?? to wear the Double Blue in the last decade.

As for his AFL salary, I was sure Grand Rapids was going to pay him $150,000 a season?? I also agree with you that Bishop likes the Argo organization.

See you at the RC this season ArgoZ!!!