Jordan Younger Returns

As reported on this very website, cb Jordan Younger has returned to the Double Blue. This makes me wonder what will become of his replacement, Willie Middlebrooks, who played well in his first CFL campaign. I hope he will get a look somewhere in the newlook secondary.

It also makes me wonder....how do the Argos make these player movements without a HC?? What if he (when hired that is), does not approve of these moves?? Will he have a say???

Interesting questions, with no answers; we don't know who the head coach will be, nor do we know who the defensive coordinator will be..........

Perhaps the new brain trust is going to look at moving either Middlebrooks or Younger to safety............

I had a feeling this move was coming after Wheaton was let go.

Word on Argofan.com has Byron Parker ready to sign with the Philadelpia Eagles of the NFL. This may fully explain as to why Younger was brought back...

I am looking forward seeing what the Argos do this year. After last year, I am hanging by a thread. I am glad to see they brought Younger back, but I also think Kenny was a bright spot for the team last year. On the other hand; I will be surprised if Mike O'shea returns.....considering they are voiding themselves of veterans???? Looking forward to the new coach, don't know much about him but new blood was needed.