Jokes how about some jokes!

As a trucker stops for a red light, a blonde rider fan catches up.
She jumps out of her car, runs up to his truck, and knocks on the door.

The trucker lowers the window, and she says, "Hi, my
name is Heather and you are losing some of your load."

The trucker ignores her and proceeds down the street.

When the truck stops for another red light, the girl catches up again. She jumps out of her car, runs up and knocks on the door.

Again, the trucker lowers the window. As if they've never spoken, the blonde says brightly, "Hi my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!"

Shaking his head, the trucker ignores her again and
continues down the street.

At the third red light, the same thing happens again.
All out of breath, the blonde rider fan gets out of her car, runs up, and knocks on the truck door.

The trucker lowers the window. Again she says, "Hi, my
name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!

When the light turns green the trucker revs up and races
to the next light. When he stops this time, he hurriedly gets out of the truck, and runs back to the blonde rider fan . He knocks on her window, and as she lowers it, he says..

"Hi, my name is Kevin, it's winter and I'm driving the
SALT TRUCK!"

Its at the Grey cup and three fans go up to the urinals. The Stamps fan finishes first and goes to the sinks and turns the water on real hot, washes his hands, doing the soap for 20 secs or more, hummy happy birthday. Hey then drys his hands with 5 or more paper towels. He then looks at the other two and says,
“I’m a stamp fan, and they tell us to clean up well, and ignore the environment.”

The next guy finsihes, and he goes to the sink and washes hands using the least amount of soap and water possible, he then drys his hands by first shaking them furiously back and forth, and then uses the air dryer. He looks at the other two and says.
“I’m a BC Lion fan and they teach us to be environmentaly conscious.”

Third guy finsihses and walks by the sinks out the door. before leaving though, he says to the other two:
" I’m a Rider fan, and they teach us not to piss on our hands."

Actually I’ve heard that as a true story! :wink:

You want jokes...here's one....heard it in Ixtapa...
How do you know, when your at a gay pic-nic..??

When all the hotdogs taste like $hit..that's how...

A Newfie was proud of his new born son...the problem was the Baby boy had no eyelids..
Doc say's" when we circumsize him, we could use the skin and make him new eyelids".
Aftrer viewing his son, with the new peeper's..he say's"nice job Doc, But me son look's a little cockeyed..

If the Jacksonville Jaguars are known as the "Jags" and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are known as the "Bucs," what does that make the Tennessee Titans?

she said tits. hehehehehehe

Oh wait...that was me

tits tits tits

Two guys are hanging off a building, one guy is hanging on for dear life on a flag pole. the other guy is clung to the guys legs, laughing hysterically. The guy that is hanging on to the flag pole looks down and says:

WOULD YOU QUIT LAUGHING!!! THIS IS SERIOUIS!!!

:lol:

.........GONG..........

How does Nik Lewis change a light bulb?.....He holds it in the air and the world revolves around him.....

.....Red's not gonna like that one.....

......I like it.......personally, I luv NL the receiver, tolerate NL the antic-maker, abhor NL the trashtalker......

......when the Queen was in Alberta last summer she and Phillip spent a couple of days in Jasper.....during a walk through the forest their guide happen to spot a man tied to a tree up ahead on the trail......the guide noticed through his binoculars the man was dressed head to foot in green and gold colours, and what looked like a Edmonton Eskimos hat on .......as the CSIS and SAS guards cautioned the group a Grizzly bear charged out the woods and set upon the poor man, intending to eat him.......the group gasped and the agents reached for their weapons......just then two men dressed in Stampeder regalia leaped out of the bushes and beat the grizzly to death with their clubs, as one man continued to beat the bear the other removed the poor victim from the tree and began tending to his wounds, just as the wandering royal troupe approached.......the Queen, visibly moved by the proceedings told the men "I have heard of this rivalry between the great Cities of Edmonton and Calgary with their Foot-Ball, and I must say what I have seen here makes me believe otherwise", and with that she continued down the trail.......the first Stamp fan looked at his friend and asked "Who the hell was that?".....The second said "Man, that is the Queen of England, the Monarch of the Commonwealth, she's like the richest woman in the world".....the first thought about this and said, "maybe knows lots about running an Empire, knows sweet-p!ss all about Grizzly huntin' though, how's our bait doing?"........

[url=http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/Kanga-Kucha/cat_in_a_bag.jpg]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/K ... _a_bag.jpg[/url]

I'd like to add a "LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!" to that Cat pic.

I boo those "jokes", Kanga.....and insert my own.....told too often, perhaps, but still funny.....

A devout Riders fan arrived at Taylor Field to find his seat was too far back to see the game well. As he searched the rows ahead of him for a better seat, he found an empty one right next to the field. He approached the man sitting next to the empty seat and asked if it was taken. The man replied, "No."

Amazed the young man asked, "How could someone pass up a seat like this?"
The older gentleman responded, "That's my wife's seat. We've been to every Rider game together since the day we were married but she has passed away."

"Oh, how sad," the man said. "I'm sorry to hear that, but couldn't you find a friend or relative to come with you?"

"No," the man said, "They're all at the funeral."

This blond walks into a toy factory looking for a job. She interview with the production manager who decided to give her a job on the Tickle ME Elmo production line.

2 hours later the shop foreman bursts into the the managers office screams about the blond that was hired. The line is all back up and production in at a stand still he says. That cant be said the Manager I gave her such a simple job. Go see for yourself replied the foreman.

The manager goes out to the line and see the blond take an Elmo off the line. She then takes out a little cloth bag, puts two marbles into it and sews it between Elmo's legs.

The managers seeing this runs over to her saying NO NO NO, I told you to give him two
TEST TICKLES

A blond got fired from the M&M factory because she threw out all the W's.

Guy walks into a factory and asks for a job. The foreman does not like the looks of him and does not want to hire him but cannot come out and say it so he tells he must solve 3 puzzles first.

I want to to express to me on paper with out words the number 9.

The guys thinks about it for an second and draws 3 trees. He shows it to the foreman and says tree + tree = tree = 9

The foreman is impressed but still does not want to hire him. He says OK same rules but now the number 99

The guy thinks about it for another second, lick his finger and smudges each of the trees.
There he says you have a dirty tree and a dirty tree and a dirty tree. thats 99.

Now the foreman is worried he still does not want to hire him.
I know he says same rule but now the number 100.

The guy thinks for a bit longer and then draws a black dot under each of the trees. There he says A dog walked by and did his business under each of the trees.
Now you have a dirty tree and a turd, a dirty tree and a turd, and a dirty tree and a turd. That's 100 when do I start?

Thats a good one.

My friend told me this one. its kinda lame

So Danny Barret is watching clips from a war. and this iraqi soldier throws a grenade into the 6th storie window. Then Danny barret thinks o i have to get this guy on my team. so he phones up his good pals in iraq and asks if he could get that guy to come to canada to go on the riders. he says ok.

So hes on the team. and they ahve an undeafeted season and win the grey cup then a reporter asks "what is the first thing your going to do?" he says hes going to phone his mom. So he does and he says "mom we won the greycup thats the biggest award that you could get in canada!" and she says" I dont Care you abandoned us! people are dieing, things are on fire i will never forgive you for making us move to regina!"

I’ve heard that some Rider fans were kind of funny, I didn’t know they meant THAT kind of funny.

The best Joke of all time is...are you ready....The Saskatchewan Roughriders..
Better than the Three Stooges, Mickey mouse and DonaldDuck, put together..
A franchiise that can stumble, fumble it's way through CFL history books...
The fan's are great, but the cause is Hilarious...Hats off to the Rider's...you deserve it you clowns.