Joke of the Day

..........What do Nealon Green and Billy Graham have in common?.............

..........They can both make everyone in Taylor Field stand up and yell 'Christ Almighty!!!!!!!!!!'...............

:lol:
:lol:

Hehe.

I like that one.

loll.........

Very good!

Is that after the third or fourth interception?

R&W, did you expect to be this accurate when you first made this post in May?

........absolutely..........

wow your crystal ball really works what is up next swamee!

(quickly throws on his Avenger WaterMelon Helmet in haste)
AH HAA!!!! More Rider bashers I see....ummm .....errr ....ok Nealon Greene.....HAHAHAHAHA now thats funny.

Here’s another one.

One sunny afternoon in the middle of winter, two Rider fans were out ice fishing. Until suddenly the ice began to crack and gave way and the two Rider fans drowned and went straight to hell. Dressed in full winter gear, they Rider fans started to peel layers of clothing off. The heat was so refreshing that they relaxed and really began to enjoy themselves. The Devil walked over and asked, “why are you enjoying this?”, the Rider fans simply replied, “this is the best weather we have ever seen”. So the Devil got an idea. He went and changed the temperature to arctic conditions. So the Rider fans put on their winter gear again and had big grins on their faces. The Devil walked back over to them and said, “You enjoy the extreme heat, and love the cold, what in the world is wrong with you?”. The Rider fans replied, “What have we to be worried about, Hell has just frozen over, the Riders are going to win the cup”.

Hmmm. . .I guess it is true. There is humour in every truth, isn't there? :smiley:

Very good!!! like that one :lol:

The great thing abou this joke is that it can be told with any team! :smiley: :lol:

.........except Team America........

Good jokes- it reminded me of another:

A RIDER FAN APPEARED BEFORE ST. PETER AT THE PEARLY GATES.

"HAVE YOU DONE ANYTHING OF PARTICULAR MERIT?" ASKED ST. PETER.

"WELL, I CAN THINK OF ONE THING," THE RIDER FAN OFFERED. "ON A TRIP
TO WINNIPEG TO SEE THE BOMBERS LOSE TO MY RIDERS I CAME UPON A GANG OF MACHO BOMBER BIKERS WHO WERE THREATENING A YOUNG WOMAN. I DIRECTED THEM TO LEAVE HER ALONE, BUT THEY WOULDN'T LISTEN. SO I APPROACHED THE LARGEST AND MOST HEAVILY TATOOED BOMBER BIKER. I SMACKED HIM ON THE HEAD, KICKED HIS BIKE OVER, RIPPED HIS NOSE RING OUT AND THREW IT ON THE GROUND, AND TOLD HIM, "LEAVE HER ALONE NOW OR YOU'LL ANSWER TO ME."

ST. PETER WAS IMPRESSED. "WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?"

"JUST A COUPLE OF MINUTES AGO!"

haha

i got another one:

3 football fans are all using the urinals at the grey cup. the first one, a BC fan, finishes, goes and washes hi8s hands with the smallest amount of soap and water he can use, and then air drys. he looks at the other two, and says: "they teach us to be environmentaly conscience in BC"
The second, a calgary fan, finishes, and he uses a tonne of water, scrubs really hard with the soap, and uses the paper to dry his hands. he then tells the other two, "they teach us to be sanitary, and watch out for germs, in Calgary."
The third guy, a Rider fan, finishes and as he's walking out of the bathroom he tells the other two, "In Saskatchewan they teach us not to p*ss on our hands"

du dum dum ching

Last year in the Western Final a Rider girl made the trek to BC Place. After the game at the Shark club, she was joined by a sailor as she drowned her sorrows.

"I'm just a poor girl from Saskatchewan who hardly gets out anywhere, it must be exciting to sail the world." She said to the Sailor.

"Would like to cruise the seven seas? " The sailor asked.

"Sure! But how?" She asked him.

The sailor reached into his pocket scribbled something on a piece of paper and handed it to the young Girl. "Meet me here at 6:30am tomorrow and I'll take you on a trip of the lifetime."

So the next morning she followed the instructions and was well into her second week of the cruise until the Captain of the Ship discovered her.

"Who are you?" Bellowed the Captain.

"I'm just a poor girl from Regina that never gets anywhere. And the Sailor who's bunk I'm hiding in is taking me to the seven seas, to see the world." She told him.

"Is he feeding you?" He asked...."Yes " She replied.

"Is he letting you sleep okay?" He asked. "Yes," She replied.

"Is he Scr*wing you? " He asked. "Well, Yes, its part of the deal." She said.

"Well lady, you're really being scr*wed, This is the Queen of Victoria, a ferry that runs between Victoria and Tswassen."

The province of Saskatchewan announced to the world today, that they actually found another use for Sheep.......................................WOOL...

.......St. Peter is manning the gates of Heaven and this elderly gentleman approaches the head of the line.

"And what is your name?", St Peter asks the man. "Prof. Roger Bennings", the man answers. "Ah," replies St. Peter, "I see here you have an IQ of 198 Roger, you will find Heaven most appealing, here you will find great discussions on the grand unification theory and meson particulation, you and I will share views on Space Time Continuation over Tea and Mozart, please, be welcome"

A woman approachs and St. Peter asks, "and who are you?" "I am Sheila Watters" "Ah, Ms. Watters, I see here you have an IQ of 157, you and I will have wonderful discussions on Macro Trade economics and the pros and cons of Communism as a political system, we will enjoy works by Matisse and read Twain together by the pond, please enter"

The next man approaches and St. Peter says "Welcome soul, and who are you?" "Jerry", the man answers, "From Edmonton" "Ah," say St. Peter and looks up from his book, "How 'bout them eskimos eh?"