Joke Bartel - - Worst Punter In Football History

Just have to laugh at Bartels short line drive punts. How does it make any sense to bring this guy back after being such a total disaster two years ago?

You really love starting threads to attack players, don’t you?

He doesn’t play for your team, so what the hell do you care?

He does suck though

Do you have nothing better to do with your time than to make up awful nicknames for every player and denigrate the league at every opportunity? Have you and Bungle every seen the sun? It's like you've both been living in a dank dark basement deprived of the necessities of life and then someone gave you guys internet access to only the CFL forums to wreak havoc with your displeasure of anything and everything you can think of. And then when you run out of those ideas you just make crap up to be upset about.

Seriously guys, go outside, have a beer, sit on a patio, watch the pretty ladies (or guys if that's your thing) go by and enjoy life a little. You don't always have to both be a black hole of unhappiness when you post. Yeesh.

Unhappiness? You’ve got the wrong person, my friend.

I had a great time watching Joke Bartel last Thursday. As usual his punts were comically brutal but on top of that Larry Taylor and the Argos return team were having a field day taking advantage of the situation, which made it even better.

Area-51 - shut the faqh up man.

Area 51 do you even think to look at the stats before spouting off about anything to due with the Riders. Well FYI both teams punted 8 times Bartel 8 for 359 yds, Hajrullahu 8 times for 346 yds (see the difference of 13 yds for Bartel). As for return yds the Riders 8 returns for 77 yds and the argos 8 returns for 132. Take off the long 57 yd return that should have been brought back by not one but 2 penalties that weren’t flagged. The block from behind that allowed Taylor the corner to turn up field was pretty flagrant.

So Area 51 stay sitting in your basement, keep all that bitterness inside because the riders dared to trade your brother and maybe someday you will contribute to a forum where you aren’t calling players names or mocking players, coaches and organizations. You are nothing but a big bully hiding behind your keyboard.

As I’ve explained numerous time, you’ve got to watch the games instead of just looking at the stat sheet my friend.

The low line drive punts from Joke Bartel don’t give the cover team enough time to get downfield and surround the returner.

This is why the Riders kick coverage was so horrific in 2014, and why it will be just as terrible this year until Bartel is dumped back onto the scrap heap.

As for your laughable comment about “hiding behind a keyboard” - - I’m one of the few people here who doesn’t post anonymously. You know exactly who I am, as do most others here.

I’ve never understood why so many are terrified of having others knowing their identity. What are you afraid of?

Well in your case it would be looking very bias towards anyone who either cuts your brother, or signs your brother. You make it fairly obvious you take things very personally and love to attack everybody in the league, but your brother.

No idea what your post has to do with the topic of Joke Bartel or my comments about those who hide anonymously behind their various screen names.

If you’re going to go off the rails and off topic, why not discuss the unemployment rate in Hamilton or market rates the local down-and-outs will be offering up their front “lawns” for game day parking?

"As for your laughable comment about “hiding behind a keyboard” - - I’m one of the few people here who doesn’t post anonymously. You know exactly who I am, as do most others here.

I’ve never understood why so many are terrified of having others knowing their identity. What are you afraid of?"

You are the one who said that, not me, I just replied to your question as to why people might be afraid of people knowing their identity that is all.

I was in Toronto this past weekend, was surprised to see that they have homeless people and unemployed folk as well, how strange. You are an angry, bitter, ignorant soul A-51 I have no idea why I even replied to you.

What Shawn Lemon embarrassment? Riders recruited 2 DEs that beat out Lemon in camp & simply discarded him, just like Austin did with HoffmanEllis

As far as Bartel, Coach Dickenson said Bartel had the best TC of any punter he’s ever worked with. Btw Bartel was playing injured in 2014.

Are you saying that “Area-51” is your legal name?

Good one! If my mother named me Area 51, I would hide in my basement and make fun of CFL players, coaches and organizations too, heck I would even try to come up with nick names for above said to deflect attention from the name I must live with.

As I’ve explained numerous time, you’ve got to watch the games instead of just looking at the stat sheet my friend.

The low line drive punts from Joke Bartel don’t give the cover team enough time to get downfield and surround the returner.

This is why the Riders kick coverage was so horrific in 2014, and why it will be just as terrible this year until Bartel is dumped back onto the scrap heap.

As for your laughable comment about “hiding behind a keyboard” - - I’m one of the few people here who doesn’t post anonymously. You know exactly who I am, as do most others here.

I’ve never understood why so many are terrified of having others knowing their identity. What are you afraid of?
[/quote]
Dude, is your brother Ricky Fooley? Is that why you love him so much?