joke: A scare At Commonwealth Stadium

Training at the CFL's Edmonton Eskimo’s stadium was delayed nearly two hours this morning, after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the ground.Initially the CFL team thought it was a prank!Training was immediately suspended, while police and RCMP Security officials were called to investigate.

After a complete analysis, Edmonton Police forensic experts determined that the white substance, unfamiliar to most of the players, was in fact, the goal line. Practice will resume this afternoon after Police and RCMP Security decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

Oh n I didn't come up with this, I just saw someone had posted it on the CFL facebook page and thought it was pretty funny so I copied it over here.

:lol: :thup:

Of course, I remember that joke being told about the Ticats a couple of years ago. Not this year, though. :rockin:

Not sure how long ago it was, but someone posted some thing simalar to this post in the B.C. Lions forum as well. Good humour none the less. :slight_smile:

Sounds like Tim Hortons jelly donut sugar powder is all :lol: :lol:

Maybe Kabongo should lay off the jellies.

Didn't he use to be good?