Jojuan Armour shows LEADERSHIP

Leaders: Wayne Gretzky, Bobby Orr, Micheal Jordan, Tiger Woods, Mark Messier, Danny McManus, David Beckham, Steve Nash.

Well, My vote goes to Jojuan to lead the Ticats on to the field! :rockin:

Tiger Woods, you’re joking right? Tiger Woods can’t be on that list cos he doesn’t even play a team sport. And when he does play on the Ryder Cup team he chokes. Tiger Woods is an amazing golfer and person but he is no leader.

Michael Jordan was not a leader. Michael Jordan was just an amazing competitor. Michael Jordan didn’t care if he inspired others. He just played to win. That’s not a leader.

Armour may not be a leader as great as say Ray Lewis, however on this ti-cat team Armour is the closest to your definition of a leader that we have seen thus far.

Is he a legendary leader, no. Make no mistake though on this team currently Jojuan is stepping up and helping this defense gel and play better.

You’re kidding me, right scottydogg? How can you even question such an obvious thing? Tiger Woods is no leader. HA HA HA. You try and beat him. He leads through victory. You have such an obsession with disagreement with me that you don’t even stop to clearly think about what it is you’re countering with. Remember, only the lead doggy does not have to look up someone’s butt. :wink:

That’s a balanced view. I agree.

if it were anyone else saying those fighting words, i might beleieve it, but jojuan armour has always been a big talker,i'm not downplaying his efforts
each week,its just that he talks to hear himself talk. he always can be found yapping at the other team or after a tackle he made even if his team is down by 30-yapping at that point just makes it even more pointless.at this point i think the best thing is to not bite off more than you can chew by promising something you may not be able to deliver on-consider the opponent this week and how they've basically owned the cats. its great to say the effort will be different because thats what they CAN
control, but nobody respects this team right now as charlie said so dont confuse leadership with false chatter.

CITY LEGEND

I have no obsession with disagreeing you. I just do disagree with you.

Tiger Woods is not a leader. There is no such thing as a leader in golf. Each individual competes against the other individuals in a tournament. Telling me to try and beat him, that’s just a ridiculous statement. I gave him all the credit in the world for being an amazing golfer and person. However, he is no leader cos there is no one to lead. It’s him against everyone. Just because someone wins a lot doesn’t make him a leader. Especially in an indvidual sport. The job of the team’s leader is to inspire his teamates. Through actions and words. From how Jojuan Armour played last week, to what he said this week, it sure looks to me like we have found the Cats new VOCAL leader.

What I had said the whole thread was that I found it funny that everyone got so upset that we cut Morreale and Hitch and now no one knew who our leader would be. Armour takes a position that would imply he trying to be a leader and people come on here and question it when it’s brought up that he might be the leader.

The only obsession I have is with fans coming on here thinking they know more about the game and the team than the players, coaches and front office themselves. Sure we have a right to voice our opinions as fans, but after one loss the board has been nothing but negative all week. The one bright spot comes up talking about Armour leadership and people find the need to question that as well. It’s ridiculous. THIS IS A NEW SEASON! Forget last year, last year is over. It’s a new staff, new team, new attitude. Give it a couple weeks before the season is over.

Mr. Armour is silencing me. I had my doubts about him at the beginning of the season, but his play speaks for itself.

As long as he keeps his nose clean he’ll be a solid contributor.