JoJo Walker

According to cfl site JoJo has been cut.

Cut or cut and sent to the PR. The latter option happens frequently in Ticatland.

Just says cut. Nothing about PR

He was placed on the PR again.

Nothing wrong with JoJo.

I wish the Cats would give him a better chance. Better than Mitchell…any day.

I don't even want to get into this topic again for the... I think 4th time?

Its a waste of talent plain and simple.

Watch Tony "The Bust" Miles out there... HE IS SCARED TO CATCH THE BALL ACROSS THE MIDDLE!!!! All he can do is catch the passes that hit him in the chest and even some of them he bobbles.

Ask JoJo to go get those balls across the middle and you will see a real receiver play!!!

It is a complete joke, if we let him slip away and he signs somewhere else I hope he absolutely destroys us every time he plays us!

Wow they can thank Bud Steen for that one.

Wouldn't be the first time we get burned by one of our cuts. I think Wilson (according to some around here the worst receiver ever) did some damage to us tonight. The Ticats have a real problem identifying talent.

did u see wilson when he played for the cats?

Yea he played a few games (maybe two) dropped some balls and we cut him. But it seems to be ok for Miles to drop every second ball thrown to him and he's safe. Seems we give up on some players too soon and leave others in too long. It's a problem identifying talent.

Wouldn't be the first time we get burned by one of our cuts. I think Wilson (according to some around here the worst receiver ever) did some damage to us tonight. The Ticats have a real problem identifying talent.
[/quote]
[/quote]
He played like a Lion and not a weak tiger today.

5 Rep for 49 yards.

I guess its something in the water when you play for the ticats.

[/quote]
He played like a Lion and not a weak tiger today.

5 Rep for 49 yards.

I guess its something in the water when you play for the ticats.
[/quote]
The only thing I can conclude is that it is not the players, it's the system or lack thereof. Players seem to excel once they leave the Ticats.

tcfan wrote,
The only thing I can conclude is that it is not the players, it's the system or lack thereof. Players seem to excel once they leave the Ticats [/quote]

[/quote]
Im not being pessimistic, but maybe its the losing type of attitude we have on our football club for the last few years. It will take some time to turn around. I think tonight, we have seen the difference between our football club and a Wally Buono coached team. It seems everywhere Buono coaches, his teams are winners. He instills that winning type of attitude. Something the Cats have been lacking for some time now. Its something we need to get back.

I think you are right. The losing attitude has to be shaken and all our players will take their game up a notch or two and that might be all it takes to make the difference between losing all those close ones and winning them.

I agree tcfan,

Excuse the cliche, but this team has forgotten how to win and we just dont have any identity right now. I know it will turn around but Its sad to watch this team right now. When you think of all the great teams we have had.

Hamilton was always known for its tough hardnosed football. Now, weve lost that reputation.

The most important thing we could do to bring it back is bring in Stubler to run our Defense. Could be the difference maker.

I would replace Miles with Walker…
Miles…thought he would be more of a leader,but has lost a step and has dropped quite a few this year…

Walker,logical choice to replace him…

This I just don’t get it
Where Paying Miles a ton Money .
When Jojo Did Same job for less and Played Better and We Start Miles
Jojo is the man He should be playing …

Do these coaches now anything about football Here is your Answer 40 to 10 BC 10 Sacks …

I really dont have a answer as to why he isnt playing. It's a crying shame but I understand that its all good and it will all be ok soon.

"Keep Ya Head Up Bro"

1612 Stands together, The man sitting hight looking low is always on time.

We need to dump WR Rempel for Walker.

But I'm assuming we only play him cuz we need a certain number of Canadians.