JoJo The Jet Is coming!!!!

On the roster page on this site he is listed as a WR. His profile there shows some pretty impressive stats, receiving and on special teams.

He's about the same height as DJ Flick, though lighter. I know the coach and GM have said they want us to get bigger at the WR position, and I'm sure we will. But that doesn't mean every single receiver necessarily has to be tall. If he's a great player, he'll make the team.

I hope he does great. Why would anyone do otherwise?

Meanwhile, welcome to the Ticats and welcome to his brother too. Have an enjoyable stay, I hope a lengthy and successful one.

Hey CMW ... WELCOME to the JUNGLE !!

You'll find ALL types around this place ... but, the ONE thing that UNITES this crowd - is a PASSION for this Team, and a LOVE for Football.

Good Luck to your Brother and cheers to you.

Peace.

re-
You'll find ALL types around this place -------- Even the Nastyskidmark :? :oops: ------- good luck to your brother cmw1612 - Another D Flutie in the rough :thup:

And Ivor Wynne Stadium (IWS) IS the best place in Canada to watch football :rockin:

Massdestruction wrote: re-HT: 5.09 WT: 169 -unless he,s Flutie Talented- he,s to small for pro ball, TiCats have no time to waste on wannabee,s- sorry cmw1612 . :cowboy:
[quote](Massdestruction) re- You'll find ALL types around this place -------- Even the Nastyskidmark Confused Embarassed ------- good luck to your brother cmw1612 - Another D Flutie in the rough Thumbs Up

I don’t follow you at all, Mass. One statement contradicts the other.
Which side of the fence are you on?

re-rocky123 - That isnt all what i posted, part of it is from other posters im responding to, - All im trying to say is lets not ALL be like leaf fans, and get silly because we signed a 5ft9 ncaa grad!,(u.k.w.i.m) And with respect to cmw1612- -reTo my knowledge, neither Doug nor Darren Flutie was ever a DB, so I'm not sure I understand your arguement.
Talent level :roll: --------re-I don't know if "The Jet" will make this team, but if he does, you'll, no doubt, be offering borehamgirl an apology. :smiley:---- What for?

Come on Fans give the kid a chance !!!! Actually DJ is 5-10 about 190 but it was always recorded as smaller there in Hamilton but don't ask me why. I have heard of the "Jet" when he played at Maryland, my daughter was going there at that time. Even tho' I'll be cheering for the Riders this year I can't help but think of the good times I had at Hamilton.
Thanks Fans for allowing a guy from down South to be welcomed into your Lair!! To the Brother, hope that you take the time to meet the people that ARE the Ticat Fans, you won't regret it!!
Steve