JoJo The Jet Is coming!!!!

Hey tiger world, Im so excited to be apart of this team as a fan. Just letting you guys know that you are getting a real ball player in jojo walker.

My younger brother!

Go Tiger Cats!!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

THE JET HAS LANDED

Is he a nice guy to talk to, after the game etc.?

Oskee wee wee to our new #77, the Jet.

With 14 wide receivers in camp, there’s going to be a great camp.

Jo Jo“as a senior, had 112 total tackles, five interceptions, seven pass breakups and three fumble recoveries.?

Kwame Cavil #82, from Waco, had a similar senior year in his Texas high school. Kwame “recorded 125 tackles (56 solo) and four interceptions as a senior.?

Maybe it’s time to think about some two way players, like Garney, once again.

Welcome to the site!! Best of luck to your brother.

Thanks for the love so far,

And to answer your question zontar, he is really a nice dude. After the game win or lose he will show you the same respect day in and out.

Its going to be really nice to see him out there.

I got to start coming on this site more often, I spend too much time on baseball sites.

Any word on whether your younger brother has been told by Ticat coaches that they are looking at him as a kick returner, a receiver, or a combination of both?

Welcome cmw1612 to Ticats.ca and Ticat football!

I recommend you take a glance at the history of the team. The Ticats like the Argo's (our nemisis) are for people in the province of Ontario as much as a part of Canada as the Maple Leaf.

The Ticats are legendary and reading up on the history of the team will also give you an understanding of the uniqueness of the Canadian game and how it is celebrated.

Remember when you come up to see your lil'brother play to come 2 hours before game time and join the tailgaters in Lot J, there's a ton of us. Just walk up to anyone there and say hello. We all have different shirts and signs. They include the 13thman.com tailgaters, The Box EH Men tailgaters, Cossack's Crew and the group I'm part of the Box J Boys, there's many other great people tailgating too, I just don't know their names.

Just come up introduce yourself and join in the pre game celebations.

Best of luck to your brother.

Box "J" Subway aka Jarrett

Welcome cmw1612,
Your Brother is in for a Treat Learning From Charle .
With a Name like the Jet I am Shure Your Bothers has some Wheels..

Welcome to Ticat Football and the CFL

re-HT: 5.09
WT: 169 -unless he,s Flutie Talented- he,s to small for pro ball, TiCats have no time to waste on wannabee,s- sorry cmw1612 . :cowboy:

Are you ever not a sarcastic ass?

I love people who don’t give these guys a chance before saying they’re not good enough.

This site kills me. Either people are hailed as the next hero before they put on the jersey or they’re already cut before TC even starts. Never fails.

The guy has not suited up and your comming Down on him.

Give him Chance the coaches and Marcell Are.

We should do the same

To play at his Size he has to have somthing this team was missing in great Supply last year Heart..

Hay this guy was with the University of Maryland Terrapins Our Coaches old Team ..

He know this kid Real Well ..
So Watch out The Jet is here..
I am Really looking forward to Watching him at Camp
#77 is Good # Look up it past..

re-borehamgirl-I love people who don't give these guys a chance before saying they're not good enough.

This site kills me. Either people are hailed as the next hero before they put on the jersey or they're already cut before TC even starts. Never fails.

--at 59 he,s to short to cover the proven CFl recievers, Some on this site Know all and that is jump on the band wagon of every ncaa grad they bring in, --- as for taffe bringing in his own players, isnt that why Marshall was cut up on this site, P.S --B.G thats the only reply to my posts you have ever made, and not surprising- that its negative,--- rere-HT: 5.09
WT: 169 -unless he,s Flutie Talented- he,s to small for pro ball, TiCats have no time to waste on wannabee,s- sorry cmw1612 . Cowboy------- i believe in what i post, why waste time on a 5.9 D.B UNLESS he is Flutie Talented and can Jump 3 ft :cowboy: ---- 0&4 and there is the DOOR !

I would not have had any issue with you pointing out the fact that you think he's too small, it was the "we don't have time to waste on wannabe's" that bothered me. Give the guy a chance. Maybe he's good. I just hate it when people are negative about these guys before they even get a chance.

I really do hope he is Flutie like talented, i want to see the Ticats WIN. peace

Massdestruction Why would he Cover a WR
When he is one.
He is here as a WR or Slot back and Kick Returner.

He has as Much of Chance as any of the new Guys at WR have.

Speed Kills and this kid has it…

re- Onknight- as a senior, had 112 total tackles, five interceptions, seven pass breakups and three fumble recoveries.?
This led me to think he is a db-, regardless as i stated--I really do hope he is Flutie like talented, i want to see the Ticats WIN. peace

To my knowledge, neither Doug nor Darren Flutie was ever a DB, so I’m not sure I understand your arguement.

Undoubtedly, 5’9" and 169 lbs is small for pro ball, but over the years, there have been several small players that have proven this theory wrong. I don’t know if “The Jet” will make this team, but if he does, you’ll, no doubt, be offering borehamgirl an apology. :smiley: