Johnny Football to Ottawa???

:cowboy:

With the Cleveland Browns good showing today with their designated choice of quarterback other than Johnny Manziel, why not entice Manziel to Ottawa. The next Doug Flutie?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thup: :rockin:

Where do you come up with these ideas?

Yah, the pay cut alone should be enough to entice him. :roll:

Manziel is going to be a splinter guy on the pines in the NFL. He should come to Canada and show what he can do as starter I would think.

Much like Tebow he's a polarizing figure for NFL fans. That reason alone is why I think he'll never come up here. Even if he ends up a bust, he can make money other ways.

Other than the $$$ issue pointed out by “True Double Blue”, there is the pesky little issue of his being under contract with Cleveland who are unlikely to release their 1st round pick until he gets lots of playing time and “face plants” under at least two HD and OC tandems, so at least a few seasons. Plus, I don’t know whose negotiation list he is on; Montreal uses about 80% of the their space on QBs (seemingly) but I seem to recall Johnny Clipboard being linked to Hamilton.

:cowboy: I hear Tony Romo may be available too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

I understand he does need money, born rich.

above all else, contract/teams holding onto their draft picks, him being rich will be the biggest reason he will never come north. its NFL or bust for Johnny Football