*Johnny Canuck* coming to the CFL - i will announce soon

Johnny Canuck formerly Johnny Football to make announcement for CFL signing.

I am Johnny Manziel and you great football fans know me from my time with Texas A&M. My career has led me to being a football free agent and my advisors and those close to me in the game of Football have urged me to turn to the great CFL to rejuvenate myself as a person 1st - football player 2nd.

I want to become closer to the fans of the CFL and more importantly the community I will sign for. I will prove I have turned myself into the person my family knows me best and so I am comfortable playing the game I love winning games and championships.

Was told not to discuss contract or the team I am signing until it is announced. When? soon enough. Heads up - look for Johnny Canuck and will prove my doubters wrong. People will not define me, I will. From now on I will write the story and people could read my book from the inside/out. Not allowing others to put me on the cover and allow others to write my story.

Canada is a wonderful place and the home to the great CFL. Your legendary son Doug Flutie has spoken what to expect.

Exciting. Very excited.

PERFECT.

thank you for welcome messages. no need to pmessage me. just post here. want to get to know the cfl fans. been told how amazing the fans are. when I sign officially. its 100% business.

now. I'm training in Arizona with many CFL players.

...do you see what is under your alias, up there above and to the left...a status indicator...get used to that position....

The post is a day late.

I do miss McMahon, glad to see he's back. . . that "winnipegbeachbluebombers" handle was too long. . .

Yeah, April Fools was yesterday.

Are you the guy who pretended to be Pac Man Jones a few years back? Pretty much the same post, iirc. Only more people fell for it back then.

IF you are who you say you are, welcome to the CFL Johnny.
(if not, then beat it troll)

Just remember, this league is no cakewalk as many stars have failed to make the transition..but if you arrive with the proper mental attitude, discipline, and work ethic any skills you possess should fall into place.

you will also need to have patience including competing with others to win the job as no club will just hand you a starters position out of the gate. It will take time to develop into a fine calibre CFL QB.

that being said, good luck and we wish you well.

Johnny "MattsDad"...........Nice try :roll: .....Stay tuned :roll: ......Official Major press release coming soon :roll:

It's the day after April fools day. Don't know if that is really you Johnny or an imposter. If it is really you than welcome. Can you post a photo of yourself holding a Molson Canadian or Molson Export Beer in your hand from Arizona?

If you do post this picture, and it truly is you, can i ask you a personal question, is your middle name Johnny "Hamilton" Canuck.?

Pretty sure manziel would have had to give up his passport to make bail for when he beat up his girlfriend. How does he plan on getting across the border????

based on this report there are no charges

[url=http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/02/04/dallas-police-no-charges-to-be-filed-against-johnny-manziel/]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... y-manziel/[/url]

Some people are pretty gullible.
Did I mention i'm actually Doug Flutie and ive been conditioning for a CFL return? My agent said not to let anybody know yet but it'll be officially announced soon.
I just wanted to keep the greatest fans in football in the loop

Hey Johnny, your drinking buddy got busted last night

[b]WESTERVILLE, Ohio -- Former Ohio State quarterback and 2006 Heisman winner Troy Smith was arrested Sunday on charges of driving under the influence and marijuana possession.

Cpl. Greg Franey told The Columbus Dispatch that Smith was pulled over at around 2:30 a.m. Sunday.

Franey says the 31-year-old Smith was charged with operating a vehicle under the influence, possession of marijuana and improper display of a license plate.

Smith played for Ohio State under coach Jim Tressel from 2003 to 2006. He spent four years in the NFL from 2007 to 2010, playing for the Baltimore Ravens and the San Francisco 49ers.

A phone listing for Smith couldn't be found Sunday.[/b]

Troy Smith was pulled over in my neighbourhood. On the street that I live on. :?

He was probably driving over to your house to look at your massive photo collection of Cheerleaders. :slight_smile:

:lol:

Who knew we had a celebrity in our midst? Always knew you were a Ticat fan at heart.

It is a good thing this was not posted on Apr 1. It would have been way to obvious.

Posted on Apr 2. That will keep us guessing.

This has the fingerprints of turkeybend2 all over it.

Or maybe it is the same guy that was pretending to be Earl Winfield complaining about CFL offenses.

I am going to take a nap. Wake me up when June is here. Which can not come soon enough.

You're lucky you weren't killed. :slight_smile:

Johnny a bien fait son canular : il n'a pas écrit en italique. :stuck_out_tongue: