John Bowman

Niagara, you are one classy guy and I admire your willingness to man up and admit when you're wrong. So let me follow suit and publicly apologize to idealsheldon for calling him names a few weeks ago. I feel very strongly about issues pertaining to feminism, but that wasn't an excuse to attack you personally. My apologies, sheldon. I hope you continue to post on this forum.

Oui, mais en même temps, les adversaires vont cibler davantage Ellis car il est aussi le moins expériment de nos demis. Et ils vont aussi cibler Hefney parce qu’il est le plus enclin à écoper de punitions stupides.

True, but the difference is that Hefney responded. He didn’t take stupid penalties and he defended his turf well, always in position with his receiver and able to make a play on the ball. I’m not a Hefney fan at all but I have to give him his due. He played lights-out against Hamilton.

DAP - No need to apologize, Im in my 60s, Im old! Still good looking though! Its ironic because in the real world we would probably get along, the virtual world creates walls at times.

And while I won`t be posting, if I return I promise to stick to the issues and not the participants.

Timothy - Thanks for the shout out . My handle is work related, always wanted to change it here but don`t think I can. And remember this is the CFL, you are an International, not an American!

Richard - Keep posting the lineup changes and stay positive - Jim Popp will find those young Internationals you`re looking for!

Back to football everyone, Go Als Go!

:thup: :cowboy:

Réciproquement!

Niagara, votre honnêteté intellectuelle demeure un exemple pour nous tous, et nous devrions davantage nous en inspirer. Certes, vous avez vos émotions, et nous avons les nôtres. Mais votre capacité à revenir sur certaines situations et le remettre en perspective demeure à égaler pour la plupart d’entre nous. Vos lumières sur les Alouettes sont appréciées, qu’on les partage ou pas. Vous êtes un contributeur respectueux et qui inspire le respect. Merci de partager vos vues avec nous et d’avoir le courage d’afficher cette tempérence qui vous caractérise lorsqu’à propos.

Ideal, hope you have a change of mind. Who here will keep us informed on the “tweets” and on goings at practice !

Its a loss, big loss but he wasn’t “cut” he’s pulling a Michael Sam :lol:

I am honoured to be included in that list.

Don’t be a stranger Niagara.

[i]Thumbs up to all the guys (and gals if there are any) for the friendly comments in this thread! Let us all get along and be pals.

Save your anger for Ticat fans! :rockin: [/i]

Has signed an extension through 2017. Hes another Johnny whos all charm and class.

Haven`t seen any comments yet from Tom Higgins on the signing!

Great news. One of my favorite all-time Als. :thup:

Agreed

Oh yeah! :thup: