Joe Mack Fan Club

Who's on board? He is taking alot of flack from media, and fans of other teams, even a bunch of people right here in WPG. I have maintained that we have to give him at least the rest of the season to try and turn this thing around, and until then I am in the Joe Mack Fan Club. Who's with me? :rockin:

I am and for the simple fact he knows a helluva lot more about football than either his detractors or I do!!!!

I just want to see him get a fair shake.

The GM just brings in the players, the HC is the one who decides on the roster, as in who stays, who plays and who goes. Nobody in the media has mentioned that it was Lapo’s decision to keep young inexperienced players over veterans, he’s the one who built the roster. mack can be blamed for draft picks and the new recruits but ultimately it’s still the HC who decides which ones end up on the roster.

Count me in.

Too many people seem to forget what a bad situation Mack inherited. Depleted draft picks. No NI depth. No QBs.

I agree, Pigseye, lots of people blaming Mack for things that were coaching decisions.

I'm in for sure.

I've been checking out threads at Our Bombers and I post at the Extra Point and from what I have read the majority of posters at both sites support Mack as well.

Im in! Sick of all these ' EXPERTS"Who havn't ever held any type of pro football position. Ill take Bob Irvings view on things than these clowns.

So the early count is 6 Bomber fans in favour of Mack....are there any oppossed?

...I've always been a Mack man....He hasn't done anything to make me think any less of him...I know Mack is thinking ahead and is going to build this team into the winner this city deserves...Keep er going Joe Mack...we'll get there. :thup: :rockin:

The clowns on the main forum are out in full force. Quoting Friesen LMAO :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

With papa on board that's 7-0 in favour of Mack.

Just watched Moneyball recently and it gave me a whole new respect on a GM let Mack do what he does give him time before you give him the axe

I can't see how anyone with more than 2 brain cells to rub together could be against Mack. (That's a "count me in too.")

I was with Mack up to the CUP but when he did nothing off season to better the team he lost me for good!

Why do people keep saying that? Not throwing money at so-called big name free agents doesn't mean he didn't do anything.

Well our team is so much better that he didn't throw money around for those players isn't it?

And Hamilton is so much better because O'Billovich threw money around for those players, isn't it?

Well our team is so much better that he didn't throw money around for those players isn't it?
[/quote]
And Hamilton is so much better because O'Billovich threw money around for those players, isn't it?
[/quote]
Right now everyone is better then us!

Whether Mack is a good gm or not may not matter. It may have more to do with the " boards " perception of his effect on ticket sales.They have shown a tendency to base decisions on marketing rather than football operations

In that case he will have a job for life, the Bombers have sold out almost all of their games.