Jo Jo Walker

If anyone knows Coach Charlie Taaffe
it is Rookie Slot back and Kick Returner
Jojo Walker.
This Might Mouse Played for Charlie at Maryland

He Listed at just 5-foot-9,
Walker isn't the tallest guy but makes up for it with a great set of jets and nice hands
Walker is Speedy receiver who will get a shot to play outside and in the slot this season ... one of the quickest players on the team ... has the stop/start ability that few players possess ... leading candidate to return kicks and punts ... has good hands and has shown the ability to catch the ball over the middle ... is surprisingly physical and runs well after the catch ... had a great spring ... with a 35-inch vertical jump,4.34 time in the 40-yard dash and a 315-pound bench.

Joseph Walker was born January 6th, 1983 in Midland, Texas...son of Barbara Walker and Louis McDonald…a two-year letter winner and starter at Creekview High School...played free safety...led his high school in tackles and interceptions both seasons...as a senior, had 112 total tackles, five interceptions, seven pass breakups and three fumble recoveries...as a junior, totaled 111 tackles, six interceptions and had five returns for touchdowns (three interceptions, one punt and one kickoff)...was a two-time first team unanimous all-district choice...

You can read more on jojo
guess Where.

Now that I would pay to see. :wink:

oopppsss

Thanks for the info Onknight, But I'm sure that the information is for others to read since I've known of Jo Jo since I started following him and Vernon Davis at Maryland(after playing NCAA Football 06 for Xbox LOL) although I'm a Miami Hurricanes fan I still liked these players. Also cmw1612 is Jo Jo's older brother so I'm positive that this information is know by him as well.

Good post for others to read tho!

I Think Ill run to part city out here in town and it might set me back about 60.00…

HEY
borehamgirl

It will only cost 10.00 to see me in it…
Maybe i can get the fans to pay too

10.00?? Sheesh that’s pretty steep to see a guy ina Rabbit suit. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol ok ok ok, how about 2.50 since you are a ticat fan

That's more in my budget range..lol

I take cash, money order or paypal.

Hey thats a good idea we should stage a race and get a betting ring going...Who will win the Jackrabbit or the squirrel it will be shown on that lovely 2 million dollar T.V. we have at the stadium like the west jet plane race LOL