Jo Jo Walker...awesome!

Good Lord!!!

Is one or two good games all it takes to earn this adoration…??

Shall we reserve the spot for his bust on Jackson St.?

Maybe we can avoid jinxing him by saying that his is making great progress???

8) Wait till you see how fast these same fans turn on him the next time he screws up in a game !!!! :roll:

thats my lil bro so he’ll always be great in my eye’s and in others in due time its his time as long as the coaches continue to give him the ball watch him work you fans love to hate him why? honestly if you cant see his potential either your blind or in just plain denial

no argument there

Hey ru dawg....
Gotta love your little bro JoJo.
It's been a lot more than just two games he has shown up to play outstanding. Since training camp he has really opened up everyone's eyes. Yeah he did play well last year too, but this year you'd better prove yourself all over. JoJo's has stepped up and certainly done that. Not only great hands, but he's also shown toughness, catching the ball in traffic. :cowboy:

Thats ALL we can do from the states is show our love on here. He knows its sincere and true with us. Thats why he is playing so hard. The Toughness you are seeing is what we saw years ago. You have to be tough with fans like this.

Im not surprise at all how bad he is talked down on and certainly wont shy away from protecting my brother.

The fan base here is one of a kind. RuDawg and I are fans for life.

People HATE for two reason:

1. They want to be that person.

2. They cant be that person.

This goes with other players on this team that the fans here hate on.

As long as he bleeds the BLOOD he will be fine.

God bless this team and him cause LORD knows they need it.

RuDawg,

Welcome to the forum and I hope you are as good as your brother(Not JoJo lol) in dealing with the "Haters" on this forum because there are quite a bit.

I have gotten to know your other Walker brother lol over the year and a bit since JoJo has been here and would like to say feel free to post your support for JoJo and I will fight off the haters along side you and your brother.

Welcome again!