Jessie not Shure if He will Make the Jump this winter NFL

Just watch the Score and Interviewed Jessie
He Talk about how Blessed he was .
He was asked if was going to try the NFL Again.

He Just Said he was not shure Right now.
His Thought are with Hamilton.
He talk about being a Roll Model for Kids
I think He is going leave..

If he continues to get banged up he wont be going anywhere.

IMO Jesse should work at becoming the #1 RB in the CFL instead of banging his head at a #3 RB job in the NFL. He's already set himself back 2 years. Now if Jesse was in his 3rd full year in the CFL and trending a 2000 yard season. He could command 200 to 250K and invest in business possibilities in Hamilton.

Having said that you can't knock the guy from wanting to play in Big League.

When you look at the situation with Armstead being a FA at year's end, Lumsden, Maas done... Looks like the Cats rebuilding efforts on offense anyway will take time. This would be a good time for fa winning streak, probably more so even for the players then the fans...

I agree that Jesse wasted some time, at least one year and now he is behind the 8 ball to get to the NFL again, should have established himself as a pro here in Hamilton first but who knows what advice he was being given and if he listened or didn't listen.

Agreed, he never made it through his first NFL camp without getting injured. We also need to see him get the ball with more consistency to really see what he is made of. I think with Chang at QB you will see more Lumsden as long as he is healthy.

After thinking about it he would be crazy to go to the nfl. everyone here is certain he could and should play in the nfl and the only reason he isnt is because he the americans hate cis players...i dont know what spin they could put on it if he didnt make it a third time. lastly great point by crash jesse hasnt finished a whole season since his 2nd year at mac. if he can stay healthy and thats a big if he really could lead the league in rushing. his work load can only get bigger with a green qb behind centre so his body is def gonna get tested.

My thoughts exactly. I’m really hoping he can stay healthy. I would love to see Jesse stay in Hamilton, but if he can make big $$$ and be successful in the NFL I wouldn’t hold that against him. He’s a great player and a class act.

He has not close the door on trying it again.
That means one Thing here He going Too.
He just doing the Saying the Right things now.
At Season end He Jump and Well look like Chumps for Starting him

We better get A.D. Some Carries
He be Our Start 2008 If Jessie Jumps.

he'll go to the nfl, put in the minimum amount of time to get a full nfl pension and he'll be back with the cats when he's 30. just like boericter in calgary. he went from a #1 receiver to #4 and 5 on the chiefs depth chart. Also ask Casey Printers. He makes more money on the practice squad than he does here and he now has a full NFL pension.

takes 3 years to get a nfl pension

I'm probably in the minority, but I hope he goes. I hope he goes and lights it up.

I know there's lots of politics in the NFL and it's a real long shot, but that would be the best case scenario in my eyes. I'd love to have him for 10+ yrs here, but I'd rather see him tear up the NFL.

Just watch the Score and Interviewed Jessie He Talk about how Blessed he was . He was asked if was going to try the NFL Again.

I think He is going leave…

IT’S JESSE :x :x :x :thdn:

Just watch the Score and Interviewed Jessie He Talk about how Blessed he was . He was asked if was going to try the NFL Again.

Quit studdering Clark.

Cunny:

Studdering? What is that? Did you mean “shuddering” as in “I was left shuddering in the corner due to Cunny’s acerbic wit”.

Or is studdering a new word having to so with Clarks luck with the ladies.

I know you were taking one of your many shots at people, I just wish you wouldn’t make up words to do it.