Articale from cat chat by Ken Peters. I find it interseting and he might have a point.
It's just a stretch but something tells me Jesse Lumsden just might be the Eskies' starting tailback next season.
- His dad Neil is a former Eskie doing some scouting work for his old club.
- Jesse is playing out his option will be a free agent in February.
- Eskies would love to have a superlative Canadian tailback to solve chronic running game woes.
- Lumsden may view chances of winning a Grey Cup are better in City of Champions.
- Eskies have salary room to make Lumsden a monster offer in the off-season.
- Family ties and tradition are important to Lumsden and a chance to play with his dad's former club might intrigue him.