Jesse Lumsden dislocated shoulder

IMO he's done...

Too bad because he could light it up

I hate to see a guy get hurt, but I have to laugh because Lumsden said before the season began "I'm not injury Prone!" blah blah blah

the Eskimos just wasted an entire off season and pre-season for 14 minutes of Lumsden and down he goes!

...I don't see anything in this situation to laugh about....

wow

I'm laughing because he got all mad and upset when the media called him "Injury Prone" and told them "I'm not injury prone"

and just like that he's hurt, AGAIN!!

....still don't see anything funny with that....laughing at an injury regardless of the irony...

I get the feeling I'll be drinking myself stupid tonight... :x :roll:

I was one of the very few Eskimos fans who didn't like this signing. On the one hand, it's nice to be proven right. On the other, it's frustrating to be down to one back this early. Have any of the other teams signed AJ Harris yet? We should give him a call... if he'll even still talk to us. :roll:

oh course you wouldn't. that about as surprising as waking up the next day.

I feel badly for Jesse.
The man has had more than his fair share of injuries and he has
shown a lot of courage and commitment in getting himself back
into game shape each and every time.

Jesse Lumsden for SlotBack in 2010

Wrong thread...sorry

How long does it take to recover from this? Will he be released? hard to see any team taking ANOTHER chance on Jesse now.....

As a Stamp fan who loves to see the Eskie's fail I must admit I felt pretty bad for Jesse. A very talented Canadian and so young seeing his dream slipping away. Watching his parents in the stands and knowing they are likely devastated and feel so badly for their son whom they can't help.

Nope, I can't say I'm happy about this. I would much rather see Jesse have a long career. We need all the talented Canadian running back we can find in the CFL.

Good Luck Jesse

I feel bad for him, but I can't say I'm even remotely surprised that he's injured...again...

As horrible as this may sound, I was actually waiting for it. I had a feeling it'd happen sooner or later, and it turned out to be sooner. I thought what the panel said was quite interesting. The hit that knocked him out was just a normal football hit, and if he can't take those kinds of hits, then maybe it's time to hang it up...

no cause he's not Injury Prone! "Lumsden's quote" he wanted to punch the next guy who said that.

well now that his shoulders gone again, he won't even be able to do that!

...unless he's right-handed.

His shoulder pops out too easily. Even at SB he would get hit all the time....no way can someone play a contact sport like this if his body is failing him. So much talent, so much power. Damn shame.

It is a shame, but not a surprise...and the hit wasn't very hard, Claremont wouldn't even have noticed that hit.

Let the shoulder heal and win us a gold medal in bobsledding
It is a cruel world but thats life
Make a positive from this negative