Jesse Lumsden-a Ticat

ONCE again ill have to state---Jesse Lumsdens Stats speak for themselves- CIS, east west shrine game, nfl preseason, and CFL-- i Dont understand how the mods can allow posts that are clearly intended to BASH the CFL the Ticats and Top calabre Canadian players, ALSO How anyone with at least 50% iq, can see the reasons Lumsden is not employed in the NFL are strictly politics and or he is prone to re injure his leg! (good excuse) for them!

Sitting out the season wouldnt be good for Jesse or Ham.

What stats in nfl?? you mean lack there of. your right they do speak for themselves. and this is a discussion so quit crying to the “mods” take your keyboard and go home. wait i know your telling!!! ahahha

iq of 50?? good post thanks for coming out. read my posts and dispute any stat or fact i have made on the issue. im amazed that it cant sink into your thick skull that politics is a cop out. like playing the race card when it isnt an issue.

re nwo- 1 nfl preseason game 1 td,- you are clearly on this cfl site to do nothing but bash it go away

massdestruction i kind of knew you would comeback with that. then i thought he cant be that ignorant. but wait you never cease to amaze me. let me educate you . that td was in a scrimmage. a glorified practice. he has only played one minute of preseason football. so these are facts not bashing. smarten up.

re nwo- cant you understand he has no other nfl stats cause they wont give the best RB in football a fair shot . its so obvious :roll:

NWO, are you a Philly Flyer fan,maybe you're Philly Bob from Hamilton ,you sound like him,I always turn the radio off when you call the Fan590 ,or is that Hoagy that does that?

man you wear me out. you dont really understand football. please tell me you dont really believe this. you are filled with misimformation and biased with your undying love for jesse.

??? each word that comes out of your mouth is less important then the last.

I'll say this: Lumsden might not be good enough for the NFL, but he is good enough to make a difference on our team, and that's all that really matters.

re nwo - or should it be 50%- half wit- nfl pre game bafflgab junky :lol:

yeah thats what it should be. good one. you got me. very witty massdestruction i would hazard a guess at your age but i think it is clear at this point.

re pseudo- I'll say this: Lumsden might not be good enough for the NFL, but he is good enough to make a difference on our team, and that's all that really matters.
good post- the kids dream was to play in the nfl, for him its not fair at all, but for Ticat and CFL fans, it is a good thing the skins made a mistake .

No intent on bashing here, it was a scrimmage not a preseason game he got his TD. He has like 3 preseason plays he's participated in. And one was a dropped pass. In the NFL that is unnacceptable. Jesse needs to let go of the NFL dream now andsign long term.

re scotty_dogg- i was incorrect it was not a preseason “GAME” it was against another team.“scrimage”. - imo seeing what the nfl does with players of his calabre sure glad we have the cfl :lol:

thanks scottydogg i was beginning to think i was the only one on this board that understood the situation in its entirety.

Where do you see this awesome “calibre” ???

In that scrimmage game, he went into the endzone untouched by any of the opposing team’s fourth string defenders. Think maybe someone may have missed an assignment ???

How about that drop in his last pre-season game that hit him in the hands while he was standing still.

Dont get me wrong, when he played behind an amazing university level offensive line, he excelled incredibly against some very very bad teams.

He has been given a look by two seperate NFL teams … both times he has been cut.

I am sure that each and every other NFL team’s scouts know who he is and still he remains unsigned.

Just maybe is there a possibility that he isnt as good as you might think he is.

We dont hear many stories about other CFL teams knocking down Hamilton’s door to trade for him either ???

I’m sure when the season started and we aquired Ranek and Holmes, the Cat’s management would have traded him in a heartbeat.

And yet your hero still reamins unsigned by any CFL or NFL team ???

Hmmmm !

careful you might be deemed jealous. but seriously great post. nail on head type post.

I am jealous of every guy who ever "gets a number" in any professional football league.

I was cut twice by the cats, once by the BC Lions and once by the Argos.
I was the last "non-quarterback" cut by the Detroit Lions in 95.

MAKE NO MISTAKE, I AM JEALOUS OF ANY PRO PLAYER.

But at the same time that experience can open one's eyes to the reality of sport !!!!

Jesse played well here last year. I honestly believe that if given a FAIR chance he could have done well in the NFL. However, the NFL is very political. He was never given a fair chance to chine and the chances he was given he didn't do anything that any other american (who probably runs lower) couldn't do. In the NFL when you are given a chance you can't drop wide open passes.

I have no qualms with him trying out again this year because Seattle never gave him a fair shot. I believe after nursing an injury agian in training camp and dropping that pass that his NFL dreams are over.

Hopefully he will sign a 2 year plus an option deal with us. If he does I would leave Ranek open for an expansion draft.