Jersey #?? whos should I get

Hey everyone, sorry about this topic but i have no idea whos jersey to get. I've got a Gaas jersey already but I don't know if i want to get the same one. I kind of wanted a Canadian player on the Esks therefor I was considering Wiltshire and Sanchez. I don't know lol. Tucker, Hervey, Mitchell.... Ray is also in consideration... I've got no clue.... Maybe Montford or Jeanty since I haven't seen anyone wearing those? TOO MANY TO PICK FROM!! I've been thinking about this for a while and i didn't want to post but I haven't come up with anything. I also want someone who is going to stick a round for a little while. Help? Thanks

Get another AJ GASS one! He is my fav player by leaps and bounds, BUT! i'd get a Tucker jersey if i were to buy another one, or Wiltshire.

...........I dunno about your choices, I'm probably getting PEE-YEW on the back of my eskimo jersey.....want us to help you pick what breakfast cereal to have next?.........

......... sorry, just couldn't resist.......... :twisted: ...........

How about Mobley?

He's been an Eskimo for his whole CFL career and you know he'll be a hall-of-famer when he retires, so it won't be obsolete.

ya i forgot about Mobley id take him over tucker and wiltshire.

Yeah, my suggestion is "I WISH THIS WAS RED" for the name, and the number 98 ... :wink:

.....how 'bout I GOT GASS........

There isnt anybody wishing they were red this year! or last! or the year before… damn when is the last time you were in the playoffs!

........"BUY ME BEER".........would be a good one.......

here is another funny one , get " Flemming " hahaha oh god , id get " I wish this was Red " before that one, i heard there is a good donkey that can place kick somewhere in eastern europe, i think the Esks should look at that ass.

you should get a jersey of some young player....i suggest Goldie or Steven Marsh or Jeanty

Thanks guys, I've got my pick. I'm going to go with Mobley so I'm going to get that done on friday next week so its ready for the BC game. Cya

Haha I do like the buy me a beer one though.... Maybe when the jerseys change again lol. Thanks again

Hey everyone, sorry about this topic but i have no idea whos jersey to get. I've got a Gaas jersey already but I don't know if i want to get the same one. I kind of wanted a Canadian player on the Esks therefor I was considering Wiltshire and Sanchez. I don't know lol. Tucker, Hervey, Mitchell.... Ray is also in consideration... I've got no clue.... Maybe Montford or Jeanty since I haven't seen anyone wearing those? TOO MANY TO PICK FROM!! I've been thinking about this for a while and i didn't want to post but I haven't come up with anything. I also want someone who is going to stick a round for a little while. Help? Thanks
GET a jersey & PUT YOUR NAME ON IT! UnLESS your under 12 or play for the Esks..............

Brock Ralph, caz he'll be joininf u soon enough.

I'd get Jeanty, Montford, Tucker or Marsh