Jeremy Gibbs

As a statesider (From the State of Oregon and a huge Ducks fan) I was excited to read that the BC Lions signed Jeremy Gibbs! This guy is gonna do alot to make an already potent Defense even stronger! I can't wait to see him in action! Go, Lions!

Jeremy Gibbs is a bit of a free spirit...and he has a great sense of humor. One of my favorite quotes from "Gibby" came in an exchange between he and the Defensive Coordinator for the Ducks, Nick Alliotti, before the Oregon vs Michigan game at the "Big House" in Ann Arbor, Michigan. "Gibby" ran up to Alliotti and said: "Coach, we're gonna eat well today!" Wally Bruno's gonna love having this guy on his team! Go, Lions!

Great stuff!..having a sense of humor and a laid back attitude can often be a real positive on a team. Look forward to learning more about him.

It looks like Jeremy Gibbs (from the University of Oregon) made the Roster! I am very happy to see that. He will be a good one! Go, Lions!

I love what I've seen from Gibbs so far. He is just a beast out there and his laid back and funny personality seems contagious! Always jumping around on the sidelines, slapping hands and getting the other players pumped up. Glad we kept him around, and I hope he can get healthy soon!