Jeremy and ChrisW explaination required what happened?

So Jeremy and ChrisW more for Jeremy becuase I believe ChrisW is just a good fan and stands up for his team. But Jeremy I would like to know what happened with your two QB’s. What are your excuses this time.

I know you never pointed this out too me, but BC got 21 points in the 4th quarter, in which our back ups played. In the first half when it was mostly starters vs. starters we were winning.I dont care what you say about this game i am not at all worried about the Riders. I think when the season comes and its crunch time, we will get it done one way or another.

Excuse me? Are you saying I’m not a good fan and I don’t stand up for me team because if that’s what you’re implying I really just don’t even want to start to respond.

We lost to BC, normally I’d be upset but guess what, this isn’t normally, this is PRE-SEASON! The last two or three years the Riders have finished the pre-season 2-0 and things didn’t exactly turn out all that great. Nealon played a great game yesterday, I was there as I always am, he threw a pick, big freakin deal - it’s not like smilin’ Hank won’t be throwing any this year. I have no reason to make excuses about this game because there are none, when it comes down to it BC’s backups were better than the Riders backups, woop-dee-doo. Like Szarkatrain33 said when it was predominantly starters versus starters the Riders played very well and had a 13-0 lead.

There’s really not to much to say. I was very happy with the way our starters played, on both sides of the ball. So I’m not worried at all, as a matter of fact I am pretty encouraged. Greene passed the ball around very well. We dominated the clock while our starters were playing.

Thanks guys, Jeremy keep readin the other guys posts so you will have good excuses. I too think that over all the performance by the starters were not bad. I still think Nealon needs lots of reps before you can say he is on his game. Crandell no help for him. The sooner you get another QB the better.

redwhite2005 still running his mouth like he owns the forum…well maybe cuz he posts more useless crap than anyone else on here…don’t let one hurtin stamps fan start talkin trash about the riders for no reason and no backup…their horse will be in the glue factory before half time on opening day. P.S. I sent a box of towels down to calgary to soak up some water.

ah yes, and you guys also need to remember, BC almost has a 50-man team i believe in training camp, and we have tons of players, and i mean tons! So that also makes it harder for us to win when we have many people that we have to play against the less people that bc has. it is harder to get in the game plus we have more rookies, but either way it doesn’t really matter, it is preseason, all preseason does for most fans is bragging rights, but the important thing everyone should stick to is your own team in preseason, look at your rookies and acknowledge what they have done, save the fighting for the real season when it really matter! :stuck_out_tongue:

Your right preseason is for showing the talent that was brought in.

[quote=“Tumblersman”]redwhite2005 still running his mouth like he owns the forum…well maybe cuz he posts more useless crap than anyone else on here…don’t let one hurtin stamps fan start talkin trash about the riders for no reason and no backup…their horse will be in the glue factory before half time on opening day. P.S. I sent a box of towels down to calgary to soak up some water.[/quote

Anytime I talk about the Riders I guess that is useless! I guess something like your post.

It’s funny how you (redwhite2005) posts more in the Riders forum then your own teams.

Whoa Nellie!!!
Cutolo, Simon, Thelwell, Singh, Moore, etc were all missing out of the Offensive Unit. Brent Johnson and Tyrone Williams were missing from the D. Starters vs Starters? Get real and stop making up excuses. Besides, It was BC’s Potential 3rd string QB that beat you.

Goood one Squishy, that will start a green and white uprising.

Hey I am entitled to my opinion. Just as much as you are. So you do not like my posts do not read them. It is that simple.

He didn’t say he didn’t like your posts, he just its funny that you spend more time in this forum than your own team’s. Absolutely there is nothing wrong with that, but I agree its kinda weird that you would rather discuss the Roughriders than your Stamps. Why is that?

Because deep down he knows who the better team is and he subconciously cheers for the Riders

I just like to discuss football with some of the good Rider fans. Then what happens you get the not so informed fans such as Jeremy.

Dude, I don’t know what you’re talking about. How am I not an informed football fan? I know what I’m talking about whether you like it or not okay.

could of fooled me!

It’s not hard to fool you…your a stamps fan…

Come on bud. Just admit it. They won’t hold it against you. 8)