JeMarcus Russel to Hamilton?

For WHAT reason would Hamilton want him? What “positive” football skill does he have that the TiCats take a chance on him? If JaMarcus has one, why didn’t he use it in Oakland?

The “pot” bust you’re referring to is an hour southeast of Winnipeg, not far from the US border, LOL:)

Toronto should make a pitch for a Neg List Player Jamarcus Russell. Marshall Faulk and Bellichek both said on the NFL network he needs to get into game shape and prove he can be a leader before the NFL will give him a shot at being a starter.

It seems at LSU he was billeted with the QB coach Jimbo Fisher. He was allowed to eat only what the coaches wife prepared for him and was required to work out each day with coach Fisher. If Barker et al want to take this kind of time with a 24 year old spoiled kid It could truly work out well for both of them. It would generate needed buzz/fan interest around the Argo's and sell tickets and could rejuvenate Russell's career. He has the tools and just needs a kick in the butt to learn to use them.

Oh yeah this guy at 24 is somehow going to learn personal responsibility even after that sort of common atheletic coddling that goes on definitely at LSU and certain other college programs (OSU, Penn State, Tennessee, Miami FL, and USC are just a few that come to mind) even before all the attention and benefits he had in the NFL to go with a whole lot of cash? Uh okay. Faulk and Belichek amongst countless others are also correct for the CFL.

Okay now please continue the mindless “BUT HE HAS A STRONG ARM” chant. :roll:

honestly, i see him not playing ball.... then being just another failed attempt at a career in football.. the only other news i expect to hear about him is criminal. sad as that is.

bishop was reliable tho and capable he just underachived, had all the tools to be succesful just underachieved hardcore.

i like tho how u take only certain parts but dont see the rest.. reliable? sure was, capable.. yup.. underachieving? BIG TIME.

I agree with you that he was capable and very underachieving, but I don’t know if I’d say he was reliable. Reliable means, in essence, that he can be relied upon. He made to many errors to be considered reliable, IMO. But compared to JaMarcus Russell, Michael Bishop is Warren Moon.

The only thing Bishop was reliable for was throwing picks... especially in big games. It's like he couldn't help himself...