Jeffery L.Orridge owes TiCats/fans an apology

Make the officials wear microphones. Listen to the conversation from the replay official

CFL Officials have to stop taking away out Entertainment.
The Official who threw the flag for holding was wrong and took away our ,the Fans Entertainment for what ,a Flag thrown in the air ,a guess "ah that was holding maybe"?
Teams,players,Fans ranting against Officials get more penalties called against them ,it's just Human nature and the vicious circle spins around .....
QB's need to be protected ,no kidding....the Command Center needs to protect QB's by pointing out a call on the field that on Field Officials miss (they are human).
When the Command Center can not get it correct ,then they need to be replaced ,simple....
No apology for taking away our Entertainment ....again just like last year ...enough is enough for this senior...

I can’t wait for the commissioners Fan State of the League

I can’t wait for the commissioners Fan State of the League
[/quote]

Make that many of us.
There is no possible way this is not going to come up.

Someone on here must have contact info for Pinball.

He has just as much or more passion for the CFL then the fans and is loved by all.

Pinball for commish :thup: :thup: :thup:

Commissioner is chosen by the Board of Governors, so whether someone has his contact info is irrelevant. I doubt that would fix anything anyway.

Personally, I'm not watching the division finals, or the Grey Cup this year & I'm not going out of my way to support sponsors of the CFL anymore. I'll still support the Ticats, but until the league does something about this travesty, that's the extent of my involvement.

I hear what other folks are saying...
And agree for the most part.
Except the the one's that are so pissed they say they will not buy S/T in the future, for our Cats.
I do understand the anger...
Hell..I am still spitting bullets, myself.
BUT
Never would I not support our Team.
Take that anger and e-mail Glen Johnson and Orridge.
Tell them what you really think...don't spare the words.
Now I understand nothing can reverse what has happened.
But if we get loud enough...with enough people e-mailing these a-holes.
Your point will be noticed...
And that my friends is about all we can do. "sadly"

I cannot find their email address anywhere. I wanted to write but snail mail is all I can find.

Please post it anyone. Lets fill there email.

Pinball has become a Canadian citizen I believe finally. I think he has bigger fish to fry with his African charity work etc.

He is truly the nicest person I've ever met and he's as genuine as it comes. Used to talk to him all the time at Argo practices and even came close to doing a landscape for him in Oakville. He had someone willing to do it for squat because of who he was. I wasn't willing to give him a free landscape. I used to stop and talk to him while he was out weeding which was a real kick to see. He'd be waving at every car that went by.

I believe that their email is

firstname.lastname@cfl,ca

I did mange to find a contact us page

http://www.cfl.ca/contact-us/

The sad thing is, and it speaks volumes, neither the League thru it's CFL website or the TSN web site acknowledged the admitted officiating and Command Centre errors... at least not in the main headlines. It seems they were probably not posted as stories at all.

The 2 mistakes certainly had the potential to change the outcome of the game, nothing is guaranteed, but it makes the Eastern final match up rather tainted.

I guess in the League's view, if the incorrect calls remain unpublicized and unspoken, they didn't happen at all :roll:

The league is desperate for Ottawa to win the Grey Cup. I’m not sure how they’ll try to screw Calgary, but you can bet that they will.

I am hoping you’re wrong safeyblitz. I can agree that the league would be hoping for an Ottawa win tomorrow, to improve the atmosphere of the Grey Cup festivities, although I don’t think it will affect the gate. And I can see TSN wanting an Ottawa win, to boost TV ratings based on the old East-West rivalry. But I want desperately to cling to my belief that the league would never directly interfere in the outcome of any games. Having said that, I do question the assignment of officials to some of the games. For example, Hamilton generally draws Andre Proulx for their important games, and although I have great respect for Proulx, his crew is flag happy and the ones who seem to make the erroneous calls on Hamilton, game after game.

I don’t know how Edmonton and Ottawa view officials, but if the EF has Murphy and his crew, I think Edmonton will have the tougher day, as he seems to be kind to Henry and the RBs. Plus, I can’t see Willis and the Esks getting away with his questionable QB hits on Burris.

And, lastly, I don’t anyone will be allowed to cheap shot Mitchell, regardless of opponent.

Thanks for the link - I’ll be sending my comments today.

Since I hate Ottawa almost as much as the Blowteam..
I will be cheering for Edmonton on Sunday...
Watching the finals and Grey Cup...for no other reason but to see first hand
how badly the Command Centre screws up in the remaining games.
And I bet they do...yet again, big-time. :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: