Jeff Robertshaw #92

Does anybody who has observed training camp have any opinions on whether they think Jeff Robertshaw will make it on the final roster? It seems with the wealth of Canadian DL talent we have, he would be in tough to make it.

He was always a top defensive tackle in college!If his health hold through he could be a usefull reserve player for sure.And for sure he is one of the strongest too!

In the practices I have seen Jeff has worked very hard and seems to eagerly soak up whatever instruction the coaches give him, so that is key with this new staff. As to whether he sticks or not I'm not sure. He has the first step covered he is working his butt off and showing a good attitude.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I hope this local boy makes the roster.

with bekasiak, reid, wayne and dunbrack all already lining at DT (most reps) i doubt he'd flat out be the strongest, and a backup spot might not be there for him either...

PR maybe?

also in the mix is adam Kania, phil gibson.

Hello!!!At the CFL evaluation camp in Toronto this Year, only one player did more bench presses the Robershaw!That was Bekasiak and Bekasiak went through the american college system not the canadian college system!So how are those apples buddy!

so you'll admit that Bekasiak is stronger.... Wayne, Reid and Dunbrack weren't there this year, but are all pretty strong.

Possibly better players, i'm not sure i haven't seen Robertshaw lineup for the cats yet (friday is coming soon though!!!)

How are the apples where you are?

just curious since usually when one uses the "how d'ya like them apples" line its because you've thrown something back in someone's face....

not entirely sure what you think you've proven hear... All i said was that Robertshaw might maybe make the practice roster with the amount of talent we've got on the Dline right now.

and again, i'd love to hear about the apples where you are... i had a red delicious today, it lived up to its name.

LOL! MY POINT WAS THAT YOU QUESTIONED HIS STRENGTH AND I TOLD YOU A FACT THAT HE WAS THE SECOND STRONGEST PERSON IN THE CFL EVUATION CAMP IN TORONTO THIS YEAR!!Just facts buddy!Nothing personal!LOL

true, he was the second strongest in those who showed up for the then upcoming draft evaluation.

seeing as how i dont know what Wayne did a few years back or what dunbrack did even more years back i'm not going to rebut.

not questioning his strength, just his ability to make the 42 man active roster.