This is for you Billy! Merry Xmas
If you consider it a sport to gather your food by drilling through
36 inches of ice and sitting there all day hoping that the food will
Swim by, you may live in Saskatchewan.
If you instinctively walk like a penguin for six months out of the
year, you may live in Saskatchewan.
If your dad's suntan stops at a line curving around the middle of
His forehead, you may live in Saskatchewan.
If you have worn shorts and a parka at the same time, you may live
If you have had a lengthy telephone conversation with someone who
dialed a wrong number, you may live in Saskatchewan.
YOU KNOW YOU ARE A TRUE Saskatchewanian when:
- "Vacation" means going South past Regina for the weekend.
- You measure distance in hours.
- You know several people who have hit a deer more than once.
- You often switch from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day and then back again.
- You can drive 110 kph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard, without flinching
- You design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.
- Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow.
- You know all 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter and road construction.
- Your idea of creative landscaping is a statue of a deer next to your blue spruce.
- Down South to you means Regina ...
- Your 1st of July picnic was moved indoors due to frost.
- You have more miles on your snow blower than your car.
- You find 0 degrees "a little chilly."
- You actually understand these jokes, and you forward them to all your Saskatchewan friends