Jealous of BMO Field

Is this the type of stadium that will be built in Hamilton? It's definately affordable, $65 million that would be better news for taxpayers.

I think soccer is pretty boring, too, but I do have to give the fans credit for making it an experience. Maybe it's because the game is so boring...gotta keep yourself occupied somehow.

I have looked in on BMO field from outside and the stands
appear to be alumium bleachers with no backs on them.

I have had enough of that at Ivor Wynne Stadium.

P.S.

Our new stadium needs…

1. Seats that are more easily accessible

a. Shorter rows so people don’t have to pass 25 people to get to their seat.
b. More knee room to make it easier for people to pass by other people.

1. Seats with backs on them.

To upgrade the game experience, IMO, knee room is essential.

I hope we don’t cheap out in this area like Mc Master did.

Ron Joyce Stadium at Mc Master looks very impressive
but it is difficult to get to seats in the middle of a row

and it’s annoying to miss plays while others pass by you.

your knee room is the last of a concern if they can fit more seats ...

And as for the shorter rows good luck with that also ...The more rows the less seat's
it's not about us even no sometimes we think it is .. The Oranges out weigh the apples simple .
Its about the happy medium of number of seat's to comfort and safety .

BMO is a nice stadium but yes Cold metal seat's at the end of the season and into the playoff's could prove to be very bad choice.

I would like to see the Argos play at BMO the Al's proved it makes the demand for a ticket better with the closeness of the game to the fan's ....And outside in the good ole cold country Canadian weather .

All say this i would like the option of a close to the field stadium for that Game day experience ...

Far from jealous of BMO but can't wait for a new Home for our Tigercat Football Club ....

Go Cat's Go