Javier Glatt- Lions need more dominant middle linebacker

I cannot agree more, I really never thought Javier Glatt was going to last in the MLB position, he has lots of heart but the lions needed someone else so now with the addition of Amour lets see, however I really would have liked to see the lions ink Reggie Hunt, I think playing on the same side as his brother might have produced some interesting results.

Don't give up yet... this is the CFL and the season still has more games to go.

i think they need to give the qb a little more blocking and get the running game going and maybe try and get number 81 open a bit more

These guys are out coached every game. They let too many veterans go and brought in a bunch of stiffs!! Foley on the end? He's probably one the worst players in the league. He got beat several times on the outside last week and the tackle in front of him was driving his ass 7 yards back on every play. The D- line simply " stinks" and Javier has big bodies in front of him all game long.

I have always said that Wally is way over rated as a coach. His record is good because he has always had great players around him. The true test of a good coach is to win with half ass players. So far he is 1-4 this year.