Jason who?

Except that the Eskies won. But hey, if you are happy with losing, good for you.

....was listening to Higgins on the radio on the drive home, this Burris-Rambo thing was over before they even entered the locker room after the game.......you guys can keep making a big deal about it.......the stamps aren't.....

sask are a minus 9 ( 60 for, 69 against )
eskies are a minus 6 ( 32 for, 38 against )

BUT....i see whats goin on here...this is more about winding up esks fans more than anything else...

Tie breaking is decided by points for first, then if that is tied, by points against.

…stop misquoting…I never once said I was happy with losing…what I said was our D did a good job holding the EEs to a marginal win…if our O did their share we would be 2-0…

LOL but our D is so damn good you couldnt.

thats why were a better team, because we got Offence and Defence,

........no, your D, once again, didn't beat our O, our O shot themsleves int eh foot again........don't take credit where it clearly isn't due....

Last place offence and defence!

Something to proud of!

well our Offence missed tucker by one foot with 2 minutes left last game in the endzone ..so gap toothed willy's stupidity wouldnt have mattered in the last minute

but we know all yuo stampers live by should ,coulda, woulda, it takes the hurt away when you lose all the time

when a team gets shutout of a TD, the defence won the battle.

but not the always the game

.......gawd, they do brainwash you guys well up there in eskimo land....it's like a cult isn't it?.....they remove all your objectivity.......

we won you lost..stop making exscuses for losing other then we were the better team, us eskies fans gave you your due for your first win, and now we should get ours for dismantling your defence and confusing gap toothed willy

.......whatever, if that's what you need to believe to sleep well then who am I to try to tell you differently.......we'll agree to disagree, how's that?.......the rest of the forum can decide who THEY agree with.....

I'll arbitrate. Esks won, Stamps lost. Edmonton was better. End of story.

My turn
Calgary 3rd place
Edmonton last

End of story

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

see that post was your memories of losing those grey cups..

those are your great memories...failure

montreals fans aren't good enough to fill a stadium the size of edmonton's (olympic stadium) so they go and use a high school stadium to make it look like they have fans.....kinda pathetic a team actually uses such a horrible little stadium, cause you cant fill a normal stadium

What you are using my material! Very original boo boy! Oh it is pathetic to boo your team off the field! One thing to think you handily won this game but to boo your team. Yes the pressure of last place!

again i im proud we did that, it got them moving and made them play

Ha ha ha proud of attendance you must be proud it is sort of like putting a roll of quarters in your pocket just before a date. You must be proud!