Jason who?

Meories are made after you sift flour! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Really? And Calgary displayed this knowledge … how?

......by holding a pretty decent EE offense to 18 points, a week after the EEs had already seen our D and should have picked us apart.....18 points is fine in my books....

UH you HAD success this year you got ZIP
Don’t believe me just look at the standings!!! 7th out of 8 teams!!!
I surprised you two even show your face around here! You two should be so embarrassed

Yep. 31/40 for 392 yards and 2 TDs. Shut him down real good.

Whats the matter Moses you fell dirty from the last GC your team won. You should you have not borrowed any players yet to get there have you. You should be proud of that fact now shouldn't you.

Now we’re working ebonix in the mix…I don’t know where to begin. We’re 7th outta eight tems…yes, we should be ashamed! “Embarassed” of what? Winning?

OK you are right!
Be ashamed! Be very ashamed!

Moses, Ebonics is African-American English.....I think you mean semantics.....

LOL quite a difference there!

Thank you for the education -- the spelling was for referrence only. I meant 'ebonics'.... Read above, jeezis...

Easy JM they are not in a good mood because they are in last place

last place?...arent they in a 4-way tie for 1st in the west?

.....not last place.....7 of 8.....semantics, I know.....

And it looks good on them too...

DG they are in last because they were out scored by UMMMMMMM everyone!!!!!!

…its called a ‘bend but don’t break’ defense Mr. Smartypants…you let RR dump passes all day across the middle for 5 / 10 yards and tackle the receiver right away (hence the high completion rate and yardage total)…2 TDs as a result (both to the same, ahem, amazing receiver), given the ‘potential’ the EEs have to score that is pretty damn decent I’d say…

were talkin about the eskies, right?

how were they outscored by everyone, when they’ve only played calgary, and walked away from that at .500?

but then you broke in the 2nd game...

your QB couldnt even score a TD on us in the second game after seeing our defence once all ready, gap toothed willy then goes and berades ken_*yon ( i think his momma put an asteric in there to). Gap toothed willy isnt a leader..

Tiebreaking puts them in 4th in the West, drumkit, when you figure in the points scored.