Jason... two words for you !

End Zone

From dictionary.com
end zone?

1. Football. an area at each end of the field between the goal line and the end line.

Jason... spend some time this week getting re-aquanited with the end zone. You almost found it on Saturday!
Find the end zone... stand in it, bend over and touch it, lay on it, have a picnic there with your receivers and invite Cory too, make this your favourite spot in the whole world, in other words... make it your happy place.

:wink:

Too funny. :lol: Thanks for that.

Your Fired!!! are Better words

"Tight spiral"

Two more:

Thank you! (its a pre-emptive than you for next year but still)

How about:

"NO FUMBLES"
"NO INTERCEPTIONS"
"GET WELL"
"PLAY BACKUP"
"TEAM PLAYER"

if not,

"GET LOST"

If Jason Maas doesn't find the endzone pretty soon I have 2 other words for him:

You Stink!!!

seems to me the fans ran another quarterback out of town after a bad season.Remember Anthony Cavillo,look what he did in Montreal.Are we going to do that to Jason?I say give him chance,he will be a good quarterback.Trade him and I quarantee you he will come back and bite us you know where. :rockin: :rockin:

:? Oh my god is that where they put them --

not on the side lines.
Man you learn something new every day.

SO--DO YOU GET THE HINT JASON THEY ARE THOSE
BIG YELLOW THING'S AT EACH END END END OF THE FIELD. :stuck_out_tongue: :o

I know Maas hasn't looked stellar but it's not all his fault.

If the coaches are doing anything OTHER that studying all the game tape from the last few weeks to find the few plays that have worked -- and then hobble them together into a plan for this weekend -- then they are wasting their time.

Time to think outside the box.

I don’t agree, but the two words you wanted were “You’re fired!!!”

Keep plugging away! <------3 words.....so, sue me! :stuck_out_tongue:
(things will get better...they always do)

Wake Up! this is Hamilton, You produce or You go! simple stuff!
you remember Calvillo,
what about ?
Ealey?(from God to goat),
Dieter Brock?
Tom Clements?( he had to clean garbage off of his front door)
We didn’t have the internet back then, so we made him feel unwelcome other ways.

Teach the receivers to catch the ball, an not let it bounce out of their grasp and into the defence's hands.

Exactly , one only had to see a certain Winnepeg reciever who had been out for a few weeks catch a ball at the back of the end zone IN COVERAGE !!!!! Hope we see something like this soon !!!

NO INT,S

GO VERITCAL!!!!!

Hand Off

Well done Jason and everyone.... you found the end zone!!!