Jason Maas - Trade Possible

[url=http://www.ourbombers.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?t=2698]http://www.ourbombers.com/messageboard/ ... php?t=2698[/url]

What would you be willing to give up for him as he could be on the block.

Mike Quinn and a case of Labatt's Blue.

StatiK76
GO BOMBERS!!!

I take that back ... just Mike Quinn.

StatiK76
GO BOMBERS!!!

Maas' value has gone significantly down since last winter. The Cats can't trade him without getting another QB, because their current pivot supply is scary, but who will give a good QB to them for Maas?

At very best, I could see a possible three-way trade... Something like :

• Jason Maas to Winnipeg.
  • Ike Charlton to Saskatchewan.
  • Marcus Crandell to Hamilton.

i think hed be great for montreal. lets face it, green is a bad back up, i think, i could be wrong, but he threw a pick every time he went in. if u guys had maas coming off the bench, youd be set 3rd. cuz we all know maas is great off the bench, but sucks as a starter.

[quote="Third_And_Ten"]Maas' value has gone significantly down since last winter. The Cats can't trade him without getting another QB, because their current pivot supply is scary, but who will give a good QB to them for Maas?

At very best, I could see a possible three-way trade... Something like :

• Jason Maas to Winnipeg.
  • Ike Charlton to Saskatchewan.
  • Marcus Crandell to Hamilton.

i would say that was a pretty fair trade..third....only trouble is..i am a little concerned with Maas' and his health...unless his pitiful performance had something to do with his surroundings...Lancaster and him look like bitter enemies....Bombers need a one two..punch ... Glenn ..and when he goes down (which seems inevitable) throw in Maas....something like the Esks. did with Ray and Jason.....HOWEVER....I don't like giving up Ike Charlton....he's a good one...but to get something of value ...you have to give up something...the other thing is Crandell going to Hamilton wouldn't be a great deal for them....though he is a proven CFL. QB. ....It will be interesting to see how this all plays out....One thing i think is for certain....Maas is 'toast' in Catville... :roll:

Im thinking Brad Banks, a Nuck olineman and a draft pick.

I wouldn't trade Maas for any of those bums.

...considering Maas' present day worth....you may have no choice.... :wink:

IMO, Maas isnt the only problem that the Cats have. They said on TV that they have marketed Holmes big time in Hamilton, but they dont properly use him in games. Holmes is a good RB, better than Ranek. I think that Hamilton needs to find better receivers as well.

Sources close to the situation told me that the Tiger Cats are talking to a team about a possible trade.

The Tiger Cats are leaning towards working Richie Williams into the offense more, and feel the Jason Maas will be a short, and failed experiment.

Rumour teams - Winnipeg, and Edmonton.

Yeah I heard the same, B.C. too

Funny I just heard Lancaster tell the Fan 590 that Maas is the QB of the Cats for NOW and the FUTURE!

Sammy, the combination of the 2 would arguably be the best backfield in the league, it is absolutely criminal what PaoPao was doing there.

I'd trade Greene for Maas in a flash. And given the Ticats' legacy of mediocrity, they could very well accept the deal.

Greene currently had 7 pass attempts this season. So far, he threw 3 interceptions and fumbled twice. But eh, he successfully complete most of the other pass attempts. :stuck_out_tongue:

When he succeeded to Calvillo in last Thursday game, there was 1:13 left on the clock. I told Marty "Do you think he has enough time to throw another pick?"... And 17 seconds later, there it was, in all its glory !...

Greene can't throw a pass for over 10 yards, if he does it will look like a duck in the process of being shot down by an M60 machine gun.

i'll trade u a pair of dirty socks for maas....they both stick equally.

Can we also have the dirty socks for Greene?... We'd take them, ya know...

As I said before, Lancaster is lost.

lol..there's no way that could be true..we chased cavillo out of town with the same offensive problems as today's team has. Mainly being the line and blocking. Solve the problems around him first. Dont need to watch another former QB passing for 5000+ yards year after year