Jason Maas, Overrated!

what did he have....one good statistical season in edmonton, going only 9-9, b4 being ousted in the first playoff round?

2 TD's and 6 picks says it all.

Maas is great, but anybody that thinks that he is the overall solution to Hamilton problems is mistaken.

But that’s not true…they have arguably the best RB in the league in Holmes! How can you possibly say that? They have veteran, albeit, old receiver’s.

Let’s wait until this week…and I shall be in attendance because I am free…until the TO SIck Kids Hospital VB party in the Beaches!

All you need to know from this loser… :thdn:

You are joking right…they dont have anyone in the top ten rushing or receiving…

maas is a loser :smiley:

Tell me, who would have won the Grey Cup last year if Edmonton didn’t play a certain someone in the playoffs, not once, but twice, first against Calgary and then BC?

He's not in game shape yet guys jeez.

IMO if I was GM of a football team and I had free pic out of any QB in the league then I would pick Maas handsdown. He showed me so much last year and IMO once he gets more accstumed to his surroundings that all will be fine. Gotta go to Flick more often IMO.

i'd pick dickenson, get a compitent o-line in front of him and he'd rule. maas sucks, 0-4 does that, so does 6 picks

Maas needs some receivers so he doesn't have to bounce them off Kamau all day long.